Makes me happyer that I'm with TMO

SimbaSeven
I Void Warranties
join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT
·StarLink

SimbaSeven

Let's see T-Mo work in rural areas.

I'm really tired of "Oh, just switch to T-Mobile or Sprint". Um.. Not all of us can get that. We're lucky enough to have at&t and Verizon.

Of course, if you really want to get ripped off, you could go with Cellular One here.

cb14
join:2013-02-04
Miami Beach, FL

cb14

That's why I have a prepaid Verizon ( still on the good old inexpensive Alltel plan) for the rural areas where my TMO phone automatically forwards to whenever out of coverage area
Off course, if you are like really in the middle of nowhere all the time then that would become too expensive.

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ

batterup to SimbaSeven

Premium Member

to SimbaSeven
said by SimbaSeven:

Let's see T-Mo work in rural areas.

T-Mobile doesn't have the coverage Verizon does; there is a reason they can charge less. Now if there was one company under a tariff supplying service everything and everyone would be equal.

graycorgi
Premium Member
join:2004-02-23

graycorgi to SimbaSeven

Premium Member

to SimbaSeven
The reason there is no Sprint coverage there in Billings, MT is because Sprint made a business decision to partner with Alltel for native coverage in that area, similar to how much of VA, WV, MD, PA is covered by nTelos and Shentel. Sprint did have great coverage in MT, on Alltel's network. Then the Verizon - Alltel thing happened, that entire area got divested to AT&T, and Sprint's coverage went away. Hopefully with all that SoftBank money they will look into building out some of the areas they lost.

»www.engadget.com/2011/01 ··· rth-dak/