All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
raytaylor
join:2009-07-28

raytaylor to wshultz

to wshultz

Re: I need ideas about expanding my WISP

I find it amazing how americans are so proud of their freedoms but i find it amazing how restrictive the government is.

"We want go give everyone healthcare"
"Thats Blasphemy, Its Unconstitutional, Shut down the government, it must be stopped"

"We are a small business that wants to install some security cameras for a few people"
"Not unless you go to university, get a haircut and study to become a criminal investigator"

WHT
join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX

WHT

Originally the Texas law was to include ALL computer repairs or upgrade. Law was redone to include only forensic computer work such as showing how to look at web browsing activity.

nunya
LXI 483
MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
·Charter

nunya to raytaylor

MVM

to raytaylor
Take what you read on the internet with a grain of salt.
Other than local licensing requirements (which is normal anywhere), I couldn't track down any such laws. It's quite normal and logical to prevent felons and untrained / unqualified people from doing security installs. Rest assured, no college education is required.
P.S. the gubbamin isn't "giving" healthcare - it's forcing citizens to purchase healthcare - big difference.
54067323 (banned)
join:2012-09-25
Tuscaloosa, AL

54067323 (banned)

said by nunya:

Rest assured, no college education is required.

While it may not be required, in a few states it can be substituted for a part of the on-the-job experence requirement.