Some recent work

Click for full size
Web Banner promoting a Free Controller
Click for full size
Email Blast for the Controller promotion
Click for full size
Web Banner for Bestop

Email Blast for Suspension Products

Some of my work from the past week or so. Those that remember my older post I had been working on a website for months. The site is live now for those that want to see some more of my work. »www.clemson4wheel.com

vue666
Small block Chevys never die
Premium
join:2007-12-07
Halifax, NS
kudos:1

Damn nice work....

mythology
Premium
join:2002-10-16
Seneca, SC

4 edits

2 recommendations

Click for full size
Open House Flyer/Email
Thanks. If i could only convert my work into $$$ I'd be doing good. What kind of wage/salary should I be looking for with this type of work? Intermediate++ Photoshop skills with Intermediate+ CSS/HTML skills.

Designed

clemson4wheel.com/

from the ground up. Thousands of products, SEO, Images, Graphics, Emails, Social presence and print flyers/shirts/brochures. Three years working part time / 30 hours a week experience. Background and ten year old degree in Computer Hardware.

Im having a really hard time finding a job.

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ
kudos:7
Reviews:
·Comcast

You can try submitting some work here> »99designs.com/logo-design/store/submit or enter one of the design contests> »99designs.com/

Do you have experience with vector design software like Adobe Illustrator? Most if not all customers will require all work to be done in vector format so there is zero loss of quality when resizing and transferring to other applications e.g. wind screens, banners, T-shirts, etc.

Or you could open a website with a complete portfolio of your work and experience. Once you do so you'll need to advertise. You'll get a good idea of what to charge by seeing what companies offer for logo design at sites like the one I posted above.
--
Stop The Mindless Killings Stop Over Fishing