spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jazzy

join:2012-12-07

[Exede] no data received

I am getting no data revived on Chrome Google and Firefox. I can't get on any websites likes Twitter and Wikipedia. How do I fix this issues?

DrStrangLov

join:2012-03-28
kudos:1
Reboot your computer and router.

Otherwise, do you see a problem here: »192.168.100.1/?page=TRIAStatus

jazzy

I see all greens status it seen fine but I am still getting "Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" on Wikipedia. It's taking too long for this site and graphics to loading for me. I have checked out WildBlue forum other people having same problem like I do.

jazzy

reply to jazzy
Now I am having problem with YAHOO too there is no graphics the site taking to long to respond.

Wikipedia
Yahoo

jazzy

reply to jazzy
I fixed the problem......

jazzy

reply to jazzy
I am having the same problem again with DNS issue with Exede it's not my computer it's modern.

DrStrangLov

said by jazzy:

DNS issue with Exede

What beam number are you on?

»[Exede] ViaSat-1 + Augmented beams/gateways

jazzy

Where can I find the beam information?

DrStrangLov

jazzy

Beam 341
Gateway: Boise

DrStrangLov

There are some six data-processing centers that handle our requests. So to speak, six DNS servers, but one at each data center.

So, yours might have an issue, but not mine. Via tracert command, one can determine which data center is being used (Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, and Seattle)

Here's an article - Lighting a Fire Under Satellite Broadband
The root of satellite speed is processing power on the ground

»spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/intern···roadband

wh7qq

join:2012-06-12
Reviews:
·WildBlue
Jazzy, you never indicated that you rebooted the computer and router and you have not mentioned that you tried to connect directly to the modem from the computer. Maybe you have done these things...or not...but the biggest source of problems like these are with the PC, "modern" or not, and modem configuration.

Have you tried using a proxy server such as www.hidemyass.com, and were you able to load the web pages that way? It is a good check on DNS type problems. Also the
»www.isitdownrightnow.com/ site can tell if it is a site problem. As Strangelove mentioned, doing a tracert and checking about the 6th line +/- gives you an indication of which accelnet server you are using.

jazzy

reply to jazzy
I can accesses Twitter, Yahoo, Wikipedia and other websites I guess Exede fixed everything yesterday afternoon.

Exede Zac

join:2013-03-06
Davenport, IA
said by jazzy:

I can accesses Twitter, Yahoo, Wikipedia and other websites I guess Exede fixed everything yesterday afternoon.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you. We are here to help and thank you everyone else for your great information! I appreciate it.