OwlSaver
OwlSaver
Premium Member
join:2005-01-30
Berwyn, PA

OwlSaver

Premium Member

Funny Experience

I have subscribed to MLS Direct Kick for a few years. I t runs about $80 a year and lets we watch almost all of the MLS games. Somehow, I got on an auto renew program and was signed up each year. This was OK with me.

A week or two ago, I could not get into direct kick. All of the channels said that I was not subscribed. There was nothing I wanted to watch, so it was no big deal. Over the weekend, there were a few and so I called Verizon.

They said that I was no longer subscribed to it because it had been removed from my package. as far as I know, Direct Kick has never been in any package. I explained they billed me for it back in February. He found the charge on my bill but could not reinstate it without charging me again. Now, I was not happy.

After a little finagling, he came back and said that he found a way to get it back for me. He issued me a credit for about $50 and it reactivated. So far so good. We will see what the bill says. If it works out for me (doubtful) I will get Direct Kick for this year for about $30.

Stankyest
@verizon.net

Stankyest

Anon

Not a MLS fan, but I thought I'd respond to your post, since I've never seen a post not responded to and I didn't want you to be the first. You're welcome.
OwlSaver
OwlSaver
Premium Member
join:2005-01-30
Berwyn, PA

OwlSaver

Premium Member

Thank You

I guess my main point is that sometimes we can win against the big bad Verizon.
byron
Premium Member
join:2004-06-16
South Orange, NJ

byron to OwlSaver

Premium Member

to OwlSaver
Maybe it was removed around the same time the loads of people had Sports Pass removed from their account.

Unrelated Q about Direct Kick... Do you get any of the games in HD? I currently pay for MLS Live and I would consider replacing it with Direct Kick but only if the games are available in HD.

celticpride
@verizon.net

celticpride

Anon

they removed my nba league pass channels and they still havent added them back. i was one of those who had his sports channels removed also. I finally called and cancelled my nba league pass.