uniqs
share rss forum feed

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21
reply to onDvine

Re: [F@H] My GPU unpaused itself - what to do?

It's what I would do if I didn't want the GPU to fold. The question mark was because I was telling you how to get to that tab in the version I have installed right now (7.3.6), which could be different if you have a different fahcontrol.

I also don't know how adventurous you are taking suggestions from someone who has never even seen a GPU. I may be a bit more adventurous, wouldn't be bothered with having to uninstall/reinstall if I messed up.
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .

onDvine
Don't Litter. Spay-Neuter.
Premium
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA
kudos:9
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

said by sortofageek:

It's what I would do if I didn't want the GPU to fold. ...

Me, too, now I know it's okay. Got in lots of trouble removing things (like a firewall) just because it was possible in my early years on line (2000-2003) and I didn't understand them. My most recent experiment with the F@H client deleted the local online address from the left side of the display and squirt was kind enough to bail me out.

... suggestions from someone who has never even seen a GPU. ...

I've never seen a GPU either but know you're familiar with the client. And yes, we're using the same version.

It was "our moderator" I commented on; not all moderators. Thank you very much for telling me how to get the whole GPU thing out of the way.