The World Sport, Played In Every Country
Premium
join:2001-03-26
Buicktown,Mi
Reviews:
·Power-Net Intern..

1 edit

Mice in my lawnmower???

I went out to mow the lawn and "rake" the leaves yesterday and I almost did not raise the hood to check the oil but I sure am glad I did. Under the grill covering the air intake to cool the engine was a large mouse nest and it moved as I was looking at it. Grass and Kleenex pieces. I was merciful and put one mouse too young to walk out of it's misery. Google time, amazon, ask, and finally ebay had the windup model I want. I first seen these over sixty years ago at my great grandparents farmhouse. The latest fad is electronic and live traps. Batteries do not work as good a zero temperatures and I was taught that I should treat others as I would like them to treat me so I am not going to go two miles and then let live mice free especially ten at at time.
Next week the shed will also have a windup mechanical mousetrap.
--
Whoever said that ignorance is bliss wasn't refering to a person with a computer at his fingertips!

Cure Disease with your computer

opus74
Deep Thought
Premium
join:2002-03-04
Coello, IL
kudos:1

3 recommendations

My mousetrap has four legs and is powered by Purina. It purrs a lot.

Icarus
CHAOS RULES
Premium,Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to rfhar
My work truck which is driven 7 days a week starting acting up a while ago. Limped it up to the local dealership and after an hour of diagnostics they finally found the problem in a module under the hood. Mice! Little buggers did $400 worth of damage to the wiring and did it sneaky too. Chewed enough that when I hit the gas the torque of the engine was enough to pull the wires apart and stall me out. I hates them mieces to pieces! Hope your trapping efforts go well!
--
Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
Team Helix- Folding@Home and Rosetta@Home

rusdi
American V
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-28
Flippin, AR
kudos:2

2 recommendations

reply to rfhar
Hey Ron, get a cat buddy!
That'll do the trick!!

»[Chat] A conversation with my cat. (A tale of suicide)

jaynick
lit up
Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
kudos:2
reply to rfhar
when I had motor problems with mine, I liked to use hamsters and rubber bands.

Santa Fe
Living With Diabetes.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:5

1 recommendation

reply to rfhar
I know someone willing to get rid of your mouse problem

for FREE!
--
Explore Xubuntu. Like It? Install It. [Love It]!