uniqs

Mercurybird
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
Hooks, TX

Mercurybird

Premium Member

My ISP review.

I'm not seeing my ISP listed on the start page. And System is telling me to do a review or update my review. I have an ongoing review of Windstream, which I just updated on September 30th.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos

Numquam oblitus

It looks like there's an issue with 'current' reviews- I'm not seeing them here, either: »/reviews

justin
..needs sleep
Mod
join:1999-05-28
Billion BiPAC 7800N
Apple AirPort Extreme (2011)

justin to Mercurybird

Mod

to Mercurybird
there was a temporary cached review problem but you should see it there especially if you select just DSL and press go from the page:
»/reviews

Also the home page shows the reviews from the geo-located country your IP is from, so if it sees you are in Canada it shows only Canadian reviews, UK, only UK reviews, etc. If it can't decide what country you are from it shows all recent reviews.
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

I'm a little disappointed that we can't see reviews of other nations' providers as I tend to use that as a vague comparison with our US providers quality.

@Karl can you allow users to select an option to see all reviews regardless of country???

justin
..needs sleep
Mod

justin

Mod

What does
»/reviews?slo=1
show you?
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

That does show the entire page of all country reviews but I liked the summary on the main page that showed even the most recent reviews from other nations. I hope they change it back or allow the user to change the selection.

Mercurybird
Premium Member
Hooks, TX

Mercurybird

Premium Member

It shows me three columns- Happy Customers, Mixed, and Unhappy- full page lists. The front page of DslReports.com has a banner across the top with the same columns. But on the right it still asks me, "What ISP are you using now?"

justin
..needs sleep
Mod

justin

Mod

In the case where it doesn't know what ISP your IP address resolves to, it will display that, and if you click there and choose Windstream, that is what it will display in that area, instead, from then forward..

Mercurybird
Premium Member
Hooks, TX

Mercurybird

Premium Member

Done, thanks!