Crunch Addict
MVM
join:2001-12-15
Clinton Township, MI

10 recommendations

parkut

MVM

[Serious] RIP Jaynick

I am sad to report, jaynick See Profile aka Jimmy has passed away rather suddenly. I have been in contact with the family to retrieve Foldy1, Blade3 when it is convenient for them.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

1 recommendation

Sunny

Thank you, Bill, for posting this so Helix can have a chance to absorb this sad news and thank you for responding to jaynick See Profile's daughter who reached out to us about the foldy equipment.

At this point, I am thinking it would be good, even though we know very little and would be very cautious about posting anything personal without the permission of the family, for his family to be able to see how much we appreciated him as a friend and team mate.

I will be back later with my thoughts on that. I just wanted to suggest we not post any personally identifying info about Jimmy or his family without their permission.

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

1 recommendation

squirt to parkut

MVM

to parkut
My condolences to jaynick See Profile's family. I always looked forward to reading his posts. He had a wonderful, friendly presence here and a wonderful sense of humour that we will all miss.

Requiescat in pace.

Icarus
CHAOS RULES
Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center

1 recommendation

Icarus to parkut

Mod

to parkut
My best thoughts and wishes to all who knew and loved him! He will be missed around here!

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

1 recommendation

Santa Fe to parkut

to parkut
Prayers & MoJo being sent to his family & loved ones. Really Sad news.

Sarah

join:2001-01-09
New York, NY

1 recommendation

Sarah to parkut

to parkut
Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that. It was always a pleasure working with him on the Foldinator Project... this is such sad news. We will miss him.

rfhar
The World Sport, Played In Every Country
Premium Member
join:2001-03-26
Buicktown,Mi

1 recommendation

rfhar to parkut

Premium Member

to parkut
He was a great guy, I will say some prayers for him and his loved ones.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

20 recommendations

Sunny to parkut

to parkut
Sent this earlier to jaynick's IM inbox, just in case his daughter logs in again ...

Just in case you happen to log on here again and see the blinking envelope, I want to express my deep sadness in regard to the loss of your father.

Your dad, from the moment of his first appearance, was a totally awesome team mate and friend. The only reason we even knew he had Parkinsons is because he posted about it, yet only to encourage a fellow team mate who might also soon receive confirmation of that diagnosis.

Jimmy, as some here knew him, was in every way he could be a contributor to our community and an encourager. If you look at his IM history with me, you'll see the very last IM I received from him was one of encouragement and I was only recovering from a knee fracture. A big deal to me, but trivial compared to the issues he was facing.

He faced his trials quietly while encouraging others. I look forward to visiting his giant mansion in heaven one day.

For now, I want to tell you I am deeply sorry for your loss. Please convey my sincere condolences to your mother and the rest of your family. My comfort comes from knowing heaven is welcoming a beloved saint, even as we mourn the loss of his friendship here in this mortal place.

May God bless and comfort you all.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

1 edit

2 recommendations

Johkal to parkut

MVM

to parkut
What a great guy he was. Many times I would see a "thumbs up" from him. I just started to get to know him on a more personal basis & it confirmed even more what a wonderful person he was. This is so saddening to lose him.

God bless buddy!

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

5 recommendations

Kardinal to parkut

Mod

to parkut
It's always a bad day when we lose on of the team here. It is perhaps a bit poignant that the news comes to us on (Canadian) Thanksgiving Day, a day that we all stop and think about how lucky we are for all the blessings we receive in our life. jaynick See Profile is certainly one that many, many people can count as one of their blessings, and his presence shall be missed.

Requiem aeternam dona eis Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.

suprleg
Abracadabra
Premium Member
join:2004-05-06
Garden Grove, CA

suprleg to parkut

Premium Member

to parkut
Sad news indeed, he was always a very positive person bringing a fresh new perspective, I as many will miss him.

dandelion
MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN

1 recommendation

dandelion to parkut

MVM

to parkut
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of a team mate. Condolences to his friends and family. I didn't know him well except through his lovely and upbeat posts. He seemed a wonderful person, may he now rest in peace. He will be missed.

onDvine
Grown up Flower Child
Premium Member
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA

1 recommendation

onDvine to parkut

Premium Member

to parkut
Such sad news! He helped me more than once. My condolences to his family.

santy
Don't Follow Me, I'M Lost Too
MVM
join:2001-06-10
Wilmington, IL

2 recommendations

santy to parkut

MVM

to parkut
My deepest sympathies and sincerest condolences to his family and friends on his passing. Prayers going out to all that GOD may comfort them in this time of grief. May he Rest In Peace now.

TwoFrogs
Times Fun when You're Having Flies
MVM
join:2002-01-20
Redlands, CA

1 recommendation

TwoFrogs to parkut

MVM

to parkut
I too am saddened by this terrible news. It is shocking despite Jimmy's recent revelation of his illness. My condolences to his family.

mig
MVM
join:2000-10-26
Anytown, USA

1 recommendation

mig to parkut

MVM

to parkut
My heartfelt condolences to his family. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all his family.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

1 recommendation

signmeuptoo94 to parkut

Premium Member

to parkut
My prayers and sympathy to his family.

Gizmo
Trust Me I'm a Professional
MVM
join:2000-08-19
In Your Mind

1 recommendation

Gizmo to parkut

MVM

to parkut
Words cannot even begin to express my sorrow. My condolences to his family.

May Jimmy rest in peace.

howieh
4 more weeks
MVM
join:2000-08-06
Metuchen, NJ

1 recommendation

howieh to parkut

MVM

to parkut
Prayers offered for Jimmy's soul and for comfort for his family.

rusdi
American V
MVM
join:2001-04-28
Flippin, AR

2 recommendations

rusdi to parkut

MVM

to parkut
This is shocking news!

When Jimmy first started with Team Helix, and the DC, he was, from the beginning a "step-up" guy!!

He wanted, almost begged to be an operator! Never asking for anything other than to contribute!

My sincere condolences to family. He truly will be missed!!

BadHat
Hook'M Horns
Premium Member
join:2003-10-14
Rosa's Place

1 recommendation

BadHat to parkut

Premium Member

to parkut
My prayers and condolences to the family. Map he rest in peace.

SCOTTSAK
Anything That Falls On The Floor Is Mine
Premium Member
join:2000-10-29
San Mateo, CA

1 recommendation

SCOTTSAK to parkut

Premium Member

to parkut
So sorry. So sad. He will be missed. RIP

mattmag

join:2000-04-09
NW Illinois

3 recommendations

mattmag to parkut

to parkut

Such a sad thing to read. This type of thing really makes an impact on me, since being one of the "elders" here I have met so many fine people and along with that I have watched the Helix Family suffer through such losses as jaynick See Profile. I truly didn't expect this at all, which of course doesn't help much either...

Members of the Helix Family, please always keep each other in your thoughts and prayers, as we never know when we will hear our call from above.

usa2k
Blessed
MVM
join:2003-01-26
Westland, MI

usa2k to parkut

MVM

to parkut

Re: [Serious] RIP Jaynick

Wow! I'm stunned.

We talked a time or two in the first month he began hosting. He was always so engaged and active here. A bright spot among the many that make this place such a pleasure. He will be sorely missed.

mr sean
Professional Infidel

join:2001-04-03
N. Absentia

mr sean to parkut

to parkut

Re: [Serious] RIP Jaynick

He will be missed.
He was always willing to help others in these forums.

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

2 recommendations

squirt to parkut

MVM

to parkut
Just in case any of jaynick See Profile's family checks in here, there are more condolences from the other team that he 'folded' with over at ... »Sad news about a TD/TH team member

jopfef
Home of The Rat Patrol
MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO

1 recommendation

jopfef to parkut

MVM

to parkut
My sincere sympathies to his family and his friends.

Pin
Premium Member
join:2002-06-19
The Dungeon

1 edit

2 recommendations

Pin to parkut

Premium Member

to parkut
Very saddened to read this news. The family is in my thoughts and prayers. He will be missed here as well as other places.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

1 edit

11 recommendations

lilhurricane to parkut

Numquam oblita

to parkut
My sincerest condolences to his family & many, many friends
This was his "other family" - and I know we'll all miss him greatly