TSI Support
ISP Employee
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

3 edits

TSI Outages

ISP Employee

Outage Report 10/15/2013 **UPDATED*** 8:55PM

Cable customers in the following areas may be experiencing service interruptions:

Reported on 10/11/2013
- Grand crest POI, Kitchener - DHCP IP address issue

Reported on 10/14/2013

- Scarlett POI, Toronto - RF Signal issue

Reported on 10/15/2013

- St. Laurent POI, Ottawa - RF Signal issue
- Salem POI, Whitby - DHCP IP address issue

Developing Issues:
RF issues in Scarborough & Toronto

DSL customers in the following areas may be experiencing service interruptions:

•Brampton
•Napanee
•Stirling
•Toronto
•Burlington

About ETAs

We are not always able to provide an ETA for resolution to our customers. As we receive ETAs, we will post the information here. Please check back frequently for updates on current issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to resolve these issues ASAP.

*** If you are having service issues and are not in the above locations please contact us through the Direct Forum »/fo ··· avdirect so we can diagnose your issue.***

Thank you,

TSI Martin

TimW99
@ottawahospital.on.ca

TimW99

Anon

Re: Outage Report 10/15/2013 10:08 AM

I've been affected by this since early this morning at least. Was working fine late last night. I'm in south Ottawa. Affected by the St. Laurent POI
winstonmac
join:2013-10-15

winstonmac to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
I am located in Ottawa's Vanier area, and my cable internet has been out since about 8am this morning. (It was working normally last night.) The cable light on my modem is off, even after repeated reboots. I assume then that the problem is with the line, not something on my end.

Aiite
@65.95.78.x

Aiite to TSI Outages

Anon

to TSI Outages
I woke up this morning to no internet as well after having had no problems yesterday evening (until as late as 1am). Router/Modem resets were without success. I am a TekSavvy cable customer located in the K2P postal code area, downtown ottawa.
winstonmac

winstonmac to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Have the outages reported in Ottawa for the St. Laurent POI been resolved? When I last checked around noon, I was still without a connection (in Ottawa's Vanier area). I haven't been able to check since, as I am back at work, but it would be great to have internet for this evening.

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz to TSI Outages

Premium Member

to TSI Outages
No, they have not been resolved. Still ongoing at this time as it was reopened today. If you haven't opened a ticket please message us in the direct forum.
arth33
join:2008-06-04
K1X1M4

arth33 to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
I had a blip this morning on the St. Laurent POI (around 6:00am) but soft restarted my modem (6120) and it came back up. I've been up ever since.

TSI Outages
TSI Support
ISP Employee
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

TSI Outages

ISP Employee

Re: Outage Report 10/15/2013 **UPDATED*** 8:55PM

**UPDATED*** 8:55PM
BoyBlue
join:2006-09-24
East York, ON

BoyBlue to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Currently cable down in East York. Assuming this is apart of the " RF issues in Scarborough & Toronto "
yc558
Ottawa, ON

yc558 to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Hi,

Just wondering what is a "RF Signal issue"? This seems to be spreading...
chrislea
join:2008-03-29
Scarborough

chrislea to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
had same issues last month. Then last week it went down completely from evening till next day afternoon.
No problems today. Thank god.
jdrom
join:2008-03-02
East York, ON

jdrom to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Briefly went offline on Comstock just moments ago. Came back with only 1 upstream channel (usually 3, and a while ago it was 4). I've been going through this weekly...is Rogers up to something still?
gaosan
join:2003-04-19
Kanata, ON

gaosan to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
My internet was just down after passed middle night. I am at Ottawa West area (kanata).
cjsheppard
join:2002-03-20
Ottawa, ON

cjsheppard

said by gaosan:

My internet was just down after passed middle night. I am at Ottawa West area (kanata).

Same here. I'm in Kanata and my cable modem has been stuck training for the last hour.
daphilli
join:2013-09-09
Nepean, ON

daphilli to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
I am in southern Ottawa (Barrhaven) and my cable internet just cut out around 2:30am. I've tried everything since then to no avail. All the lights go on and it says I have a connection but can't access any web content. Pings/traceroutes come up dead.

Bastich
Premium Member
join:2009-07-05

Bastich

Premium Member

Same here, down at 3am in Barrhaven (Fallowfield PoI). Posted in Direct forum as per OP instructions.
NBomb
join:2007-01-23
Etobicoke, ON

1 edit

NBomb to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
My connection has been down for over 2 weeks now, and I'm lucky enough to not be home while that is going on. Me and support agreed that I'd check in when I get back (tomorrow) to troubleshoot, however it's looking like it'll still be down for the foreseeable future. How does one go about requesting one of these Wind packages?
BuddyRich
join:2008-02-27
Technicolor DCM475
Netgear R7000
Netgear WNDR3700

BuddyRich to Bastich

to Bastich
said by Bastich:

Same here, down at 3am in Barrhaven (Fallowfield PoI). Posted in Direct forum as per OP instructions.

The same happened to me on the Richmond Rd POI area (though I am on an apoi profile). Around the same time as fallow field users went down, 3am
lemonlemon3
join:2013-09-05
Richmond Hill, ON

1 edit

lemonlemon3 to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Not again....My cable internet in Richmond hill is down as well....

Edit: its working again.
Dysplastic
join:2013-05-08
Vanier, ON

Dysplastic to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Could we get an update on the issues at the St. Laurent POI? Been out for 24 hours and counting....
josh7878
join:2012-11-01
K2J5T2

josh7878 to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Chiming in with another "down in Barrhaven".

Looked at my router stats, and it looks like it went down around 2am.
No_Style
join:2002-07-22
Canada

No_Style to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Outage here in Barrhaven as well. Should we start our own threads in the Direct forum? Seems like a widespread problem for those in the area.
sourlemon
join:2013-09-06
Richmond Hill, ON

sourlemon to lemonlemon3

to lemonlemon3
oh, nvm. my cable internt is back up again.
GillesDoyen
join:2013-10-16
Canada

GillesDoyen to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages

Outage Report. Still down in Vanier on October 16 2013, am.

Cable Internet stopped working sometimes in the night of October 14th and hasn't been working since.
dkh777
join:2011-02-24
Ottawa, ON

dkh777 to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages

Re: Outage Report 10/15/2013 **UPDATED*** 8:55PM

It was down in South Keys, Ottawa before I left for work this morning. Been down for over 24 hours.
onlinejunkie
Premium Member
join:2002-10-26
Orleans, ON

onlinejunkie to TSI Outages

Premium Member

to TSI Outages
out on st. laurent poi

sscan
@24.114.82.x

sscan to TSI Outages

Anon

to TSI Outages
Still out in Kanata. Had service yesterday but it's been out for some time now. Odd to hear about outages yesterday....cascading outages? nice.
Inkognito
join:2011-06-08
Nepean, ON

Inkognito to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Offline in Barrhaven as well this morning.
onlinejunkie
Premium Member
join:2002-10-26
Orleans, ON

onlinejunkie to TSI Outages

Premium Member

to TSI Outages
my rogers modem is online at same location... no issues with it... my teksavvy modem is all green lights but no surf on it.
cyborg2k
join:2012-12-18
Orleans, ON

cyborg2k

Makes you wonder if rogers is doing it on purpose to discourage ATPIA. I mean I never ever had issues when I had my rogers modem but since I got teksavvy in December I have periodic bouts of no internet and again as we speak this morning. I myself have to consider going back to robers because I work from home and cannot continue to have no internet during business hours.