..needs sleep
Mod
join:1999-05-28
Billion BiPAC 7800N
Apple AirPort Extreme (2011)

justin to CylonRed

Mod

to CylonRed

Re: What type of Dog food should I give my puppy?

You can make this type of answer to practically any internet question. It adds zero to the discussion, however.

It is ridiculous to compare "stopping random people on the highway" to answers by those motivated enough to answer a question that they themselves have researched in the past - sometimes extensively.

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
·Metronet

CylonRed

MVM

said by justin:

You can make this type of answer to practically any internet question. It adds zero to the discussion,

I disagree - a lot of the questions on the website are pretty specific where information needed a general person would not have. Stopping people on the street would be almost useless - at least to get to a helpful answer.

To me this a lot more general, a bit more important than 'what is a crossover cable and do I need one?'

If you ask a vet - 'I am feeding my dog xyz food - what is your opinion of the food?' and the answer is 'anything but what I sell sucks and will make your dog sick and die prematurely' - or anything close to this - they should not be a vet and your business should be taken elsewhere.

In the same vein - is your dr a bit more informed to give exercise.or diatary advoce specific to you than straangeras on the internet or hiway? I don' t see how I could take a strangers advice for thing directly affecting my health over a drs.... but I guess that is only me.