uniqs
share rss forum feed

Nighthawk
Premium
join:2013-08-30
Canada
reply to milnoc

Re: Tecsavvy, Techsavvy, Taksavvy...

Let's not forget the capital "S" in TekSavvy.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
Reviews:
·VMedia
·Rogers Hi-Speed
I think most could excuse the Capital S. I have to agree, I see TECH, TAK, TEC a lot. There is really no excuse for it when it's all over this forum page even while you type. It's in direct view spelled correctly. I'm also growing very tired of the "ENGLISH AS A 2ND LANGUAGE" excuse. There hits a point, on some things that this just isn't an excuse as much as being lazy or unwilling to learn.

tekSavvyUser

@teksavvy.com
said by koreyb:

I think most could excuse the Capital S. I have to agree, I see TECH, TAK, TEC a lot. There is really no excuse for it when it's all over this forum page even while you type. It's in direct view spelled correctly. I'm also growing very tired of the "ENGLISH AS A 2ND LANGUAGE" excuse. There hits a point, on some things that this just isn't an excuse as much as being lazy or unwilling to learn.

Where did you get the idea that mistakes are made due to "English as 2ed language" as you stated? And how did you get the idea that these people are lazy to learn as you indicated?

milnoc

join:2001-03-05
H3B
kudos:2
To be honest, the English here is nowhere near as bad as the French posts in the Vidéotron forum, or the French comments on »radio-canada.ca ! If you want definite proof that Quebec education is a miserable failure, you'll find it in those places!

They're not even angry!