spc
Search similar:

uniqs
nicholette
join:2013-10-17
england

nicholette

Cisco 350 bridge

Yes I know they are old, but they stay on 24/7 are metal cased and safe running in a little community non existent budget project, so I wonder if anyone knows where to get the latest 100 mw firmware as they deserve a treat. Yes i know Cisco have it but they discontinued support and so no longer have site access anyway . Thanks a bunch.
public
join:2002-01-19
Santa Clara, CA

1 edit

public

said by nicholette:

Yes I know they are old, but they stay on 24/7 are metal cased and safe running in a little community non existent budget project, so I wonder if anyone knows where to get the latest 100 mw firmware as they deserve a treat. Yes i know Cisco have it but they discontinued support and so no longer have site access anyway . Thanks a bunch.

You can still get manuals and last firmware. There is free access to manuals and some firmware.
The not free, just search by name
12.3-8JEA3 c350-k9w7-tar.123-8.JEA3.tar last (have) Nov 30, 2007
The 350 AP. The really old non ios may need the conversion image first. Also free.
HELLFIRE
MVM
join:2009-11-25

HELLFIRE to nicholette

MVM

to nicholette
Agree with public See Profile in that there is still software for the 350 AP.

I just tried navigating over to Cisco's page, but unfortunately it asked for a CCO ID
to download the IOS software... don't know if you have one or not.

Definately look for the image mentioned, and best of luck!

Regards
cramer
Premium Member
join:2007-04-10
Raleigh, NC

1 recommendation

cramer to public

Premium Member

to public
Aironet-AP-Cisco-IOS-Conversion-Tool-v2.1.exe :: Login and Contract Required
'tho it can be found, as even I have a copy -- have no clue where it came from.
nicholette
join:2013-10-17
england

nicholette

Thank you for all the helpful suggestions. After a lot of googling I found a v 12.05 350 bridge image and thought I was being very clever when I managed to update both the bridge units. Everyone thought I was a complete computer genius for about five minutes when the signal dropped off and I found the new firmware does not have the 100Mw radio power option. After some late nights I found I now need the radio firmware update for the market where 100 Mw is allowed as the images I uploaded were obviously from the Europe market and I think originally our units were from USA. I had no idea that the image firmware is actually made up of three items - The browser, the OS and the Radio firmware. Not that would have done me any good as I did look for a way to save the old image and could not find one so have lost both of those.
public
join:2002-01-19
Santa Clara, CA

public

said by nicholette:

After a lot of googling I found a v 12.05 350 bridge image

That is the old vxworks image, not the newer ios 12.3-8.