spc
Search similar:

uniqs

ohliuw
@asianet.co.th

ohliuw

Anon

[Cable] Ebox FTP

Could anyone from Ebox help me get the logs for my account on your FTP server? I need this for troubleshooting and I've been trying to get this from your support, but I was told that they don't have logs? WTH???

TIA

Ebox_Eric
join:2012-04-07

Ebox_Eric

Hello our cable supplier does not give us a tool to acces your line stats. We have no way of having theses logs. How ever what kind of issue have you been having?
Dcite
join:2006-05-12
Mississauga, ON

Dcite to ohliuw

to ohliuw
FTP? You mean something hosted at something like »ftp://ftp.electronicbox.net ??
Or do you mean »ftp://cable.customer.ip.electr ··· cbox.net ?

Or does your FTP not mean File Transfer Protocol?

ohliuw
@asianet.co.th

ohliuw to Ebox_Eric

Anon

to Ebox_Eric
Hi Eric,

Does this mean that Ebox does NOT actually host their FTP server? I am getting confused.

I have issue with one of my systems that is supposed to upload some files to the FTP server under certain conditions. However, there is something completely wrong as there is 500mb DAILY download traffic (from the FTP to my system), whereas it is NOT supposed to invoke ANY downstream traffic (except the confirmation packets). It has no storage and very tiny amount of RAM, so this is insane.

Getting the logs will help me find and fix the issue.

Thanks
ohliuw

ohliuw to Dcite

Anon

to Dcite
Hi Dcite,

When I asked Ebox for FTP access, I was given an account to ftp.electronicbox.net. I was not made aware of any other options.
biglat1595
join:2012-02-19
Quebec, QC

biglat1595

Le gars veut clairement avoir les logs pour essayer de hacké le système de Ebox! lol

ohliuw
@asianet.co.th

ohliuw

Anon

Biglat1595, t'ecoute trop de films, il faut en telecharger moins ... tu sais le piratage est contre la loi!
biglat1595
join:2012-02-19
Quebec, QC

biglat1595

Bizarre même user que sur hashcat! Just saying buddy

vitesse
join:2002-12-17
Saint-Philippe, QC

vitesse to ohliuw

to ohliuw
he's probably referring to the free 10mb FTP account for our free 10mb web site.

Why not use a free ftp server somewhere else on the planet?

ohliuw
@asianet.co.th

ohliuw

Anon

Thanks vitesse,

Any suggestion for free FTP site? Even trial is ok, I just need to figure out what is going on ...

Lebon14
join:2009-08-05
Canada

Lebon14

I googled-searched and found this:
»hostedftp.com/services/

Might fit your needs.

Ebox_Eric
join:2012-04-07

Ebox_Eric to ohliuw

to ohliuw
Thanks for the update. I had misunderstood your request. We do host our own FTP servers. I can verify with my network admin if we can have access to logs for a specific user. If you can PM your client code I will contact you back via the email we have on file for you.

ohliuw
@asianet.co.th

ohliuw

Anon

Thanks Eric,

PM sent