Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ankh
Premium
join:2001-09-08
Albany, CA

"account status does not allow ..."

So, when I find a topic for my ISP, that's exactly on point but hasn't been added to since say late 2012 -- now my "account status does not allow" me to add to it.

What's this about and how do I change it?

justin
..needs sleep
Australian
join:1999-05-28
kudos:15
start a new topic and refer to the old one. It just means it's too old to reply to

ankh
Premium
Albany, CA
But what's the "account status" thing? Seems silly to start a new topic, when there's a short one exactly on point in existence that I could add to.

If you freeze them for everyone so be it. But if my "account status" has something to do with whether you trust me to not waste everyone's time -- it'd waste less time to let me simply add a fifth post to the existing four that are all exactly pertinent to the subject.

Just sayin'. Already wasted too much time just asking.

But since your sofware says "account status" is involved -- I'd like to know more about this "account status" thing, how it works, and what difference it makes.

You can check my very long history here, I don't think I've wasted time up til this point. Tho' if pursuing the question is a waste of time, just ignore me.

Explanations for error messages seem generally useful, tho.

"Account status" is what?

justin
..needs sleep
Australian
join:1999-05-28
kudos:15
the limits are relaxed after you reach various levels the /cap page gives some info on this but not enough yet.

ankh
Premium
Albany, CA
thanks, that's somewhat helpful.