All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Aens
join:2012-11-09

Aens to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc

Re: [Cable] Choppiness to Hockeystreams

Please don't pass this problem off as that and close the book. I'm still waiting on TSI to finally do something about twitch which is not hosted in the Netherlands but in several sites all around the world including as close as New York and Chicago.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

it's the same problem.. limelight.

we're not letting it pass... but we do need a way to fix it.
TSI Marc

TSI Marc to Aens

Premium Member

to Aens
What we really need is for our New York POP to be online so we can peer directly with some of these networks.
TSI Marc

TSI Marc to Aens

Premium Member

to Aens
said by Aens:

Please don't pass this problem off as that and close the book. I'm still waiting on TSI to finally do something about twitch which is not hosted in the Netherlands but in several sites all around the world including as close as New York and Chicago.

for twitch, is it not working properly? MikeyPC says he is fine...

do you know where the content is coming from? we need to know what we're looking for if there's a problem.
MikeyPC
join:2013-07-17
Ottawa, ON

MikeyPC

I was able to pull this IP from the m3u8 file that I use to stream to my PS3: 69.4.225.145.
Aens
join:2012-11-09

Aens to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
If you check my direct posts from a while ago, then it was at those locations specified in the WinMTR reports. These problems happen much later in the day(9pm-3am) and is intermittent. Unless you had someone ready to troubleshoot on hand immediately, then reporting any of this will have no point at 6pm on a weekday. We can also rule out the problem being a streamer's problem as the interactive chat would mention it too (and they do if it is).
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

Thats why its good That Hockeystreams is working with teksavvy to fix the issue and they already determined its a Limelight problem.