spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

CarCa

@suddenlink.net

what happens when my internet usage hasn't updated for 6 days?

I'm a little confused. I'm in the last 11 days of my billing period.

When I logged into my account, it only showed data as of 11:59pm on 10/13(6 days ago).
There is no way that I haven't used anything in the last 6 days. So... is the usage meter
broken or something?

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

As far as no usage showing on the meter; SL usage meter is updated by 8am cts to show usage from the previous day. If the update doesn't come in by 8am then the data usage for the previous day is thrown out.

I'll get a day or two that's reported zero every month usually. What area are you from? Also, click into the daily usage part and see if it actually shows the last 6 days at 0 of if they're just missing.

CarCa

@suddenlink.net

The usage meter is pretty accurate on a daily basis.... it's just just weird that it doesn't even show anything after 10/14. To be more accurate, it stopped counting on 10/13. Dates after 10/14 are
now showing at all... (not the usage... even the dates are not showing)

As of today, it's still only showing dates up to 10/13. Very strange....

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2

Have you cleared your local cache and cookies to see if that has some effect on the meter (extremely off chance, lol).

CarCa

@suddenlink.net

I just logged into my Suddenlink account on my VZW iPhone.
It shows the same thing that i saw when I logged in on my
home computer on Suddenlink connection. (dates after 10/14
are not showing at all)

SDLconnie

join:2013-10-07
reply to CarCa

Hi CarCa- My name is Connie and I am with Suddenlink. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your account. Please email me at connie-AT-suddenlink-DOT-0com and I would be happy to assist you. Thanks!