spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Eaglesgo
@comcast.net

Eaglesgo

Anon

[NFL] Foles gets nod again over Vick for Eagles vs Dallas

If Foles has another good game against Dallas and the Eagles win, this might put Vick in the backup QB position even after his leg heals. But the Dallas game will be tough for the Eagles defense as they have problems with QBs that put up a good passing effort.

»www.usatoday.com/story/s ··· 2989179/
Eaglesgo

Eaglesgo

Anon

Eagles lost, Foles was lackluster, got pulled at end of game. Foles blew his chance at starting QB. Vick starts the next game for Eagles.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

3 edits

rody_44 to Eaglesgo

Premium Member

to Eaglesgo
Might have helped had he at least had some kind of protection. He didnt get pulled. He was injured. As a devoted eagles fan im satisfied with the way the season is going. To totally revamp both the offense and defense and be 3 and 4 isnt bad. What really sucks is our oline was supposed to be one of the best in the league And is one of the worse. Until that changes our only chance is a mobile quarterback. Foles is far from that. Whats gonna help is our schedule gets pretty dam easy here on out.
Im giving them the win this week against the giants. We will be needing vick for that one tho also. I went into the season figuring 5 and 11. I now believe we are looking at a 9 and 7 season. We are going to be looking at playing game 16 against the cowboys for the division title. Which ever one wins loses the opening round tho anyhow. We just suck in the nfc east.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR to Eaglesgo

Premium Member

to Eaglesgo
I blame McNabb.
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Yep i agree its mcnabbs fault.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
McRibb, McPuke, McSack, McKnee, McTrip, I blame all of them.

This is the worst NFC East I've seen in a while.
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Yes it is, collectively i cant ever remember them being this bad. I honestly think washington had the best hope at advancing. I think there start doomed that tho as they have a rough second half schedule. I honestly think 8 and 8 might get you in and 9 and 7 wont be needed.