All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Orbious
join:2009-02-05

Orbious

Get your Gitch?

What ever happened to this, was it just a joke after all? I know it was free so I wasn't expecting fast shipping or anything, but it's been quite a while now of nothing.

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

1 recommendation

TSI Pierre

Premium Member

Nope not a joke.... we are working on the details re: shipping/manufacturing etc.

I will update as soon as I have shipping details.
Orbious
join:2009-02-05

Orbious

Ah, good to hear!
recneps
Premium Member
join:2006-06-24
Whitby, ON

recneps to Orbious

Premium Member

to Orbious
Found an email in my junk folder from a couple days ago to verify my address - check yours if you didn't already.

i LOLd
@videotron.ca

1 recommendation

i LOLd to Orbious

Anon

to Orbious
LOL this thing has really made me chuckle.
I had put the wifes info and guesstimated size (hope PrivCom doesn't sue me)
She got an Email just the other day asking her to confirm her "gitch".
She said WTF is that?
I spewed my coffee. I thought it was all a joke. But apparently not!
She's all into it now and wants her "gitch".
(I had to look up what gitch means :/)

I had told a few neighbours about it over a few beer as I was helping them with yard work (4 houses, and I help them out since they have some problems with it all). They are like 70+ and all of them just 2 yrs year ago decided to get rid of Bell for videotorn TV, phone and net (they do things together as a group), so I had to explain TSI, prices, and so forth, uhg. But they are penny pinchers and the 4 neighbours wanted to know if they will have better prices with their TV, phone and net. But sadly TSI doesn't do TV. No clue if it comes cheaper to split it up. I leave that to someone else to do the math

So anyhow, the joke going in our little Geritol hill corner with everyone is, "Put your internet panties on the clothes line", and they tease her with it and makes her turn red.

heh

Yeah I got slapped upside the head, but well worth it.

I swear, some of the marketing to come out of tsi is F'n funny.

TY for the chuckles TSI
More funny marketing please. And try and make it so that each marketing thing you do is funny from now on!