To The Moon
Premium Member
join:2008-08-03
San Antonio, TX

Duramax08 to mr sean

Premium Member

to mr sean

Re: Cruz is a piece of work...

I dont understand him either. How does his supporters feel about this? He had some homecoming in texas, with people cheering "Thank You Ted!" and other stupid nonsense. I guess corporations are people too, just with a bigger checkbook. Whats stopping you from donating thousands of dollars to get stuff done in your favor?

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

1 recommendation

skeechan

Premium Member

They are 1 issue voters and their issue is Obama. Cruz could kick his dog and have a few dead kids in the trunk and it wouldn't matter.

firephoto
Truth and reality matters
Premium Member
join:2003-03-18
Brewster, WA

firephoto to Duramax08

Premium Member

to Duramax08
said by Duramax08:

I dont understand him either. How does his supporters feel about this? He had some homecoming in texas, with people cheering "Thank You Ted!" and other stupid nonsense. I guess corporations are people too, just with a bigger checkbook. Whats stopping you from donating thousands of dollars to get stuff done in your favor?

Texas government is the one that all but bans Tesla cars from being sold or serviced or advertised like any other automobile. yes? It's a state issue but it most certainly sets the stage for any politician originating from there.

Texas isn't really the shining star of sensible government laws and policies but they are lock step with the conservative political approach of saying one thing and doing another with a straight face and being dead serious. It's a classic distraction to get people's attention while the real business happens behind the scenes. That said, if it was really honestly a benefit to the majority of the population it would be acceptable but instead these actions are only sold as being a benefit while not actually being one.