uniqs

Mospaw
My socks don't match.

join:2001-01-08
New Braunfels, TX

Mospaw to Octavean

to Octavean

Re: [iPad] New iPads

My 1st gen was a 32GB and it was "enough" but tight now and then. My 3rd gen is a 64GB and I'm happy to have the extra room. If I upgrade, I'll probably go with 128GB "just because". I use my iPad as a music device at work and more music to choose from is always better.

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

said by Mospaw:

My 1st gen was a 32GB and it was "enough" but tight now and then. My 3rd gen is a 64GB and I'm happy to have the extra room. If I upgrade, I'll probably go with 128GB "just because". I use my iPad as a music device at work and more music to choose from is always better.

That's one way to do it,....

I've toyed with the idea of buying a 128GB iPad when it first came out. I wouldn't need 128GB but what I was thinking was when the time comes to sell it (every other gen) I could probably buy the the next gen 64GB model without adding addition funding.

That may be of questionable logic though,......

I kind of wish Apple would just drop the 16GB model and make 32GB the minimum at an entry level $499 for WiFi only. At any even't 16GB just isn't cutting it for me any more so I can almost, just about see stepping up to the 32GB iPad Air,.....as soon as it becomes available . I'm leaning towards just buying the 32GB iPad Air but if Apple had included the TouchID option it would have been a much easier decision.