All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to mettachain

to mettachain

Re: [Money] AH trading addon(about saving history)

said by mettachain:

TSM has a mailing ability. You can set it up to always mail certain items to a certain toon and will do it automatically when you're the mailbox.

At least it used to. I also have been very lax on AH stuff since early this year and 2 computers ago.

TSM has changed quite a bit with a near total revamp at 2.0 version. Things are a bit more complicated now but at the same time a lot more powerful.

Mednieks
@87.110.172.x

Mednieks

Anon

Thankyou all for answers, but it seems that TSM isnt working for TBC and thats what i'm playing right now:/ I tried but didnt like Auctionator at all, Auctioneer is waaay better - Appraiser, hook to Enchantrix, very nice browsing/searching window, also when i mouseover the item it shows more then auctionator does(if he does at all, dont quite remember).
Mednieks

Mednieks

Anon

But of course as i said - all comments are appricieted, at least now i know that you all like Auctionator and TSM:)

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Goldheart

to Goldheart
said by Goldheart:

said by mettachain:

TSM has a mailing ability. You can set it up to always mail certain items to a certain toon and will do it automatically when you're the mailbox.

At least it used to. I also have been very lax on AH stuff since early this year and 2 computers ago.

TSM has changed quite a bit with a near total revamp at 2.0 version. Things are a bit more complicated now but at the same time a lot more powerful.

I will download it again tonight and start to figure out the new stuff. You got me curious like a cat. That's why my friends call me "Whiskers."
mettachain

mettachain to Goldheart

to Goldheart
said by Goldheart:

said by mettachain:

Okay. I downloaded TSM during my lunch break and played around with it for about 10 minutes. It has changed A LOT!

There are some changes that I've always wanted to have in the previous versions in this new version. I love it. I also love the new TSM Mailer. I disable my Postal addon because the TSM mailer is just that nice!

The only part I'm not looking forward to is creating and compiling my Shopping lists and Groups again but it should be easy enough to import someone else's lists from Stormspire.net

Thanks Wratho for the heads up on the new TSM.

Goldheart
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

You may also want to install the TSM app so you do not need to do AH scans and can keep track of region prices to compare with.

The group maker link may also be useful to you for dealfinding lists:

»tradeskillmaster.com/group_maker

and this link:

»www.elvinelol.com/forums ··· ng-Lists

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

Yep, thanks man. I was familiar with these already.

Are you a member of the stormspire.net community as well?

Goldheart
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

I am there, though not active on the forums usually.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

yeah, i lurk mostly and download some of their dealfinder lists and groups.

Mednieks
@87.110.172.x

Mednieks

Anon

But does this work on 2.4.3 patch? I will look trough the files i can find but i'm not sure where is what i neeed.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

said by Mednieks :

But does this work on 2.4.3 patch? I will look trough the files i can find but i'm not sure where is what i neeed.

We are on patch 5.4.something, not 2.4.3. Unless you are using a private server of course which isn't allowed by Blizzard.