All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
IowaMudRider
join:2013-09-12
Montrose, IA

IowaMudRider to Jim_in_VA

to Jim_in_VA

Re: anyone get the email about eliminating plans?

just got this email from millenicom
Millenicom Billing

12:43 PM (9 minutes ago)

to me
Dear (omitted)

The upstream carrier is reconsidering their decision with our gateway. At
this time it appears the accounts will be allowed to continue.

We apologize for any confusion or frustration and thank you for your patience; we will immediately
provide updates as information is provided.

creosote
@spcsdns.net

creosote

Anon

Me too.. Just rec'd the following. Glad I didn't switch to BMI yet. Hope those that did will have the option to switch back..

The upstream carrier is reconsidering their decision with our gateway. At
this time it appears the accounts will be allowed to continue.

We apologize for any confusion or frustration and thank you for your patience; we will immediately
provide updates as information is provided.
IowaMudRider
Montrose, IA

IowaMudRider

I dunno that would kind of screw BMI over... someones gotta pay
criggs
join:2000-07-14
New York, NY

criggs

How about Millenicom?

fred_6578876
@107.43.149.x

fred_6578876 to IowaMudRider

Anon

to IowaMudRider
hmm, i'm not getting the same emails as you guys.
quote:
dear xxxx,

We apologize for any confusion, your statement today was in error. Please disregard.

Millenicom
funny things was the never sent a statement or any other email last few days except the one with the link in it to BMI. so i'm wondering if maybe they dont want the high users back - i used about 25-30 gb a month for the most part.
IowaMudRider
Montrose, IA

IowaMudRider

weird i never got one of those statements and havent seen an email like that either. bound to be some mistakes here and there i guess.
@criggs and if they dont wanna pay we can have Roy D. Mercer call them needin some money out of somebody or hes gonna have to whoop him some butt!

Biggles
@spcsdns.net

Biggles

Anon

said by IowaMudRider:

weird i never got one of those statements and havent seen an email like that either. bound to be some mistakes here and there i guess.

I haven't received anything from M'com, either, except for the sorry about the billing error bit.

I wonder if they aren't going to say anything to those of us that have been switched to BMI?

Or maybe they are talking to BMI, try to figure out how to resolve all this.

cbobby7
join:2009-06-14
New Windsor, MD

cbobby7 to fred_6578876

to fred_6578876
[bquote
dear xxxx,

We apologize for any confusion, your statement today was in error. Please disregard.

Millenicom

I got that email at noon today. never got the "statement" from them, I guess the usual one they used to send : Your creidit card will be billed on Nov.1 etc..

Yesterday I did get an Email from BMI telling me that my acct had been switched and that I would be credited for rest of the month since I had already pre-paid Millenicom.

fred_5876543
@107.43.149.x

fred_5876543 to IowaMudRider

Anon

to IowaMudRider
said by IowaMudRider:

i wouldn't mind paying BMI about $20 or so for their trouble. i don't really want to get stuck with their 30 gb for $80 or more plan though.
johnasp
join:2013-10-22
Dekalb, IL

johnasp

said by fred_5876543 :

said by IowaMudRider:

i wouldn't mind paying BMI about $20 or so for their trouble. i don't really want to get stuck with their 30 gb for $80 or more plan though.

I agree with you...just get me back to the 50 gb plan....

Biggles
@spcsdns.net

Biggles to fred_5876543

Anon

to fred_5876543
said by fred_5876543 :

Well, Millenicom's customers certainly should not be responsible for that. There seems to be some sort of relationship between M'com and BMI, or at least between their respective owners. It's up to them to work this out.