spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ghfulton
join:2013-10-25
Fulton, IL

ghfulton

[IA] Servicibility Request

For the last year or so, I've been sending requests to Mediacom to run cable lines in my new subdivision. My initial attempts involved calling customer support via the number found on their website. That didn't seem to get me anywhere. Next thing I tried was chatting with a 'live agent' via their website. I got a servicibility request number and all that but when I tried to call and check up on it, the agent I spoke to today said nothing came up with that number (1087961). A couple weeks ago, I went to the local (Clinton, IA) Mediacom office to request service. The manager or whomever was not in at the time, but they took my info and whatnot and said he would call me in a couple days. Well... i'm getting no where. I know neighbors just outside our subdivision have Mediacom, so the lines are not too far away.

Does anyone have any advice or success stories getting lines actually installed?

Thanks
GH

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Hello ghfulton,

If you could private message me your current address I'll check with the technical supervisor for that region and see if there is any information I can find on this for you.
ghfulton
join:2013-10-25
Fulton, IL

ghfulton

Thank you Chad! I did get a call from someone at Mediacom finally. He did say they have plans to expand into our area, the just don't know when. So, at least I got a call... I'll keep bugging them.

GH

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

You're welcome! Yeah unfortunately when Mediacom tries to service new areas there are a lot of factors at play and the process can take some time. I'm happy they were able to reach out to you and at least confirm the plans for you.