spc
uniqs

geek2point0
@embarqhsd.net

geek2point0 to MediacomChad

Anon

to MediacomChad

Re: Al Jazeera America

Finally found it. Sure hope you get watchespn soon though because the content on espn 3 sucks.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Good to hear!
Pringlescan
join:2007-01-05
Des Moines, IA

Pringlescan to geek2point0

to geek2point0
watchespn.com too is the same as ESPN3. Look at both of them and they are the exact same.

Espn3 is also known as espn.go.com. Which is the same for watchespn.com.

As for connecting from a different ISP, that's why it's a mediacom exclusive. If it wasn't it would be allowed connection from anyone.

geek2point0
@embarqhsd.net

geek2point0

Anon

I did not say I wanted to connect straight thru from a second ISP... I said using remote access thru mediacom. This requires connecting to it on mediacom and then enabling remote access.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

If you have any other issues, feel free to let me know here.
alarson83
join:2007-01-06
West Des Moines, IA

alarson83 to Pringlescan

to Pringlescan
said by Pringlescan:

watchespn.com too is the same as ESPN3. Look at both of them and they are the exact same.

Espn3 is also known as espn.go.com. Which is the same for watchespn.com.

As for connecting from a different ISP, that's why it's a mediacom exclusive. If it wasn't it would be allowed connection from anyone.

They are very similar but not the same thing, and it can be confusing to describe the difference, especially since ESPN made some changes with this a year or so ago.

WatchESPN is basically the platform to watch any espn content online.

However, unless your provider is full watchespn provider, you can only access a subset of what's on there, the content that's ESPN3 only. Everything else, such as stuff that also runs on ESPN1\2\U, your ISP needs to be a full watchespn member.

It used to be that almost everything from ESPN1\2 was also available on ESPN3, but theyve moved away from that, probably because it was a great way to cord-cut.
djbrettb0
join:2008-07-09
West Des Moines, IA

djbrettb0

Why did you hijack my thread and make it about a sports channel? I and many others want Al Jazeera America. Please make your own thread for ESPN.