Thats what it was.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Joe Montana won 4 superbowls, Rice won 3. One of Rice's 3was with Young. Do the math.

/convo.
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

81,84. Now since you are the one whom assumed I lacked knowledge in seeing I didn't watch these guys play. I'll end it due to pure ignorance on your behave. /Convo. Game set match.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
washington won 83 and the raiders won 84 85 san fran won with rice starting with 85 they won 3 of the next 6. what part of that is wrong. what part of we are not talking about montana cant you get.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Wikipedia is showing the real year in real life, not the FOOTBALL year.
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR to rody_44

Premium Member

to rody_44
said by rody_44:

washington won 83 and the raiders won 84 85 san fran won with rice starting with 85 they won 3 of the next 6. what part of that is wrong

Seriously.. 49ers won in 1985.. Does anyone want to correct this or do I have too? Ever heard of the 85 Bears that went 15-1 and won a Sb.
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Here, instead of Wikipedia use this.

»www.pro-football-referen ··· er-bowl/ That's actually correct. Montana won 2 Sbs before Rice. Convo done. I'll let you research and post about the lack of knowledge that you just posted

"1985 XX (20) Chicago Bears 46 New England Patriots 10 Richard Dent+ Louisiana Superdome New Orleans Louisiana
1984 XIX (19) San Francisco 49ers 38 Miami Dolphins 16 Joe Montana+ Stanford Stadium Palo Alto California
1983 XVIII (18) Los Angeles Raiders 38 Washington Redskins 9 Marcus Allen+ Tampa Stadium Tampa Florida
1982 XVII (17) Washington Redskins 27 Miami Dolphins 17 John Riggins+ Rose Bowl Pasadena California
1981 XVI (16) San Francisco 49ers 26 Cincinnati Bengals 21 Joe Montana+ Pontiac Silverdome Pontiac Michigan"
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
So your saying its 86. Does that still not make 3 of the next 6

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Just look, genius. Instead of wiking stuff instead of implying all the knowledge you have of Rice yet don't know when the 49ers dominated. Regardless of the years which I proved to you, it shows. Montana won 4 Rice won 3. One of those Rice SBs was with Young. 3-1 = 2. 4-2= 2 Sbs without Rice.
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Like you remembered every winner ok . Look 85 86 its still 3 of the next 6. Again i NEVER argued montana won more. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JERRY RICE. CAN you get that thru your thick skull.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Every Superbowl is played in the next calender year, but it isn't that years regular season, get it? This year it'll be 2014 in this SB, but beacuse it is doesn't mean Johnny Manziel was in the league yet. Do you understand at all? lol
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR to rody_44

Premium Member

to rody_44
What are you talking about 85 and 86? Those Sbs were won by the Bears and Giants.. Is this even serious???
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
WHO THE HELL CARES WE WERE TALKING ABOUT 3 OF 6

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Because you don't know your history. You think the 49ers won the Sb in 85' that alone rips your whole argument ever to shreds. Every football fan knows about the 85 bears, EVERYONE(well, sorry you don't. To think Montana only won one SB without Rice is obviously another argument killer. Not arguing with someone who has proven their lack of football history. next

Its quite easy to remember the 85 Bears. To remember that San Fran won 5 Sbs and now is 5-1 in the big game. To know Rice had 3 superbowls and played in another one in 2002 but lost. All this stuff to a football fan is easy and very well known. And you still think that Montana won a SB in 85(not the bears?) and only has 1 ring without Rice.
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

OK genious you got me on the year. I was watching football why you were shitting the bed. Still deoesnt change the fact we were talking about 3 of 6 and not montana

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Obviously payed attention. Saying that Montana only won once without Rice? Seriously? I was in diapers yet know this information and you don't? 85 bears??? really??
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Show me where i said how many montana won. I pointed out he didnt win the 2 before rice came. Never said how many montana even won. Go back and reread it.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

He won 2 before Rice, my years have shown that. Montana won 4 Rice won 3. Where did Montans other 2 come from then? It's simple math.
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Again what part of go back and read where what i said SAN FRAN DID NOT WIN THE TWO BEFORE RICE CAME. We were never talking about montana. I never said he didnt win two before i was pointing out he didnt win THE TWO before . I even mentioned the teams that did.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

They did win 2 before Rice, Montana won 2 before Rice. And yes we were your edits are evident and show, I've seen you edit several posts. Montana won 2 before Rice, the 49ers won 2 before Rice - which you argued.
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR to rody_44

Premium Member

to rody_44
said by rody_44:

San fran won the super ball in 1982. Than nothing. They drafted rice in 85 and went on to win 3 of the next 6 super balls

Here, which would be a lie. It was 81, and 84. The Calender year was 82 and 85 though.
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
Th two directly before rice was drafted . Dam your thick headed. They won two but not the two before drafting rice, one of which included the bears. The two before rice was drafted was won by the skins and raiders. Thats the two im talking about.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

81, and 84 are two years Montana won - years Rice wasn't in the NFL.
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19 ··· L_season

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19 ··· L_season

/Convo. Now Goodbye.
rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

You will see the skins and raiders won the 2 super balls directly before rice was drafted. »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li ··· hampions

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

rody_44
Premium Member
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
Oh yea forgot to ask you. What happened to you in the suicide poll

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

1 recommendation

shaner to rody_44

Premium Member

to rody_44
said by rody_44:

I guess you are to young to remember, Everyone doubled rice on every freakin play. He pulled in them passes double and triple covered just like calvin does. The only difference was back then only 1 out of 5 plays was actually a pass. Back in them days it was 1 down rush, 2nd down rush, 3rd down pass and just like today everyone knew dam well it was going to be a pass.

To be fair, the Bill Walsh offence did things that benefited Rice directly. Walsh scripted the first 15-20 plays of every game, regardless of the actual situation. Meaning, the niners were just as likely to pass on first down or second and short as they were to throw on third and long. Ricky Watters was an extra receiver out of the backfield causing a linebacker to cover him, and the west coast offense was full of long handoff passes like slants, short ins and button hooks. Most of the stuff had never been done before on that scale and defenses had a hell of a time deciding run vs. pass. It was not a vertical passing game. That all being said, Jerry Rice carved the best routes and was an absolute master of his craft. He had to be. The offensive scheme demanded perfection from him as a receiver.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

And that west coast offense was beautiful to watch in the hands of Montana & Young. Shaner, you do know that Montana won 2 Sbs before Rice, correct?

Domane
Premium Member
join:2013-04-18

2 edits

Domane to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
No doubt about it, Calvin Johnson is the most dominant receiver in the game today.

His success depends greatly upon to a large degree upon certain combinations of a set of pure physical skills combined with his size. Unfortunately the physical skills like speed and jumping ability are going to decline rapidly with age. Five years from now those skills will be in terms of level of impact much less. Ten years from now he likely will be out of the league. Probably before then.

Complimenting his current dominant physical skills is he got a young gunslinger QB that is on his way to being one of the top three QBs in the league in three or four years--on an elite small tier. All great receivers to have great careers need most of that career to be associated good teams and good QB(s).

ADDENDUM: A lot of this arguments about what teams won which Super Bowls is that some people are getting confused by the fact the best two teams of the regular season concluded their season in one calendar year but play in the Super Bowl after the playoffs in the next calendar year.

So the 1984 49ers won the 1985 Super Bowl and the 1985 Bears won the 1986 Super Bowl, and so on.

The list:

»espn.go.com/nfl/superbow ··· /winners