Getting Freaky With It
Premium Member
join:2003-02-16
Sedro Woolley, WA

cyrus360 to Mike

Premium Member

to Mike

Re: Battlefield 4 is literally unplayable

They brought back the TDM sound bug and it's even worse this time. Instead of losing sound for your first match, it fucks up the sound for every match. How the hell do they miss that one? Not only do they break it again, but they fuck it up more? Crazy!

cheesyyellow
join:2009-06-04
Poulsbo, WA

cheesyyellow

said by cyrus360:

They brought back the TDM sound bug and it's even worse this time. Instead of losing sound for your first match, it fucks up the sound for every match. How the hell do they miss that one? Not only do they break it again, but they fuck it up more? Crazy!

Ya no shit. This time it kicks in when you reach 90 tickets. Not a big deal on 100 ticket TDM servers, but I try to find larger ticket counts. How hard is it to test this shit before they release it?

cyrus360
Getting Freaky With It
Premium Member
join:2003-02-16
Sedro Woolley, WA

cyrus360

Premium Member

said by cheesyyellow:

This time it kicks in when you reach 90 tickets. Not a big deal on 100 ticket TDM servers, but I try to find larger ticket counts.

It happens on the 400 ticket servers too. The end game music kicks in at 90 tickets and then that's all you hear the rest of the time you play. It doesn't even reset on the next round sometimes. Super retarded they let it slip in again. Unbelievable really lol.

Raible
join:2008-01-23
Plainfield, IN

Raible to Mike

to Mike
I have to agree with you guys, the sound bug being reintroduced after being fixed last patch is just intolerable. For me, it makes TDM unplayable. That, and the hardcore death screen bug is just silly oversights. And what pisses me off is that they don't appear to ever "Hot Fix" this stuff. It will be 2-3 weeks before they fix it in another major patch.

I did play me some Squad DM this week-end though. I don't believe I'd ever actually played that game mode before, it was very fun. And no sound bug!

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to Mike

to Mike
Patches keep getting released but nothing's getting any better and on op of that, more issues occur. Why continue to play this piece of crap?

As Ghastlyone brought up "80gb install by the time they get done with all the patches"

A friend in my Xfire played a few hours one day and he crashed out of the game every 10 minutes.

Give one good reason to continue. From all the talk, none of the patches are fixing shit.

Must be extremely bored.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by diablo18926:

Patches keep getting released but nothing's getting any better and on op of that, more issues occur. Why continue to play this piece of crap?

As Ghastlyone brought up "80gb install by the time they get done with all the patches"

A friend in my Xfire played a few hours one day and he crashed out of the game every 10 minutes.

Give one good reason to continue. From all the talk, none of the patches are fixing shit.

Must be extremely bored.

If you don't like the game, don't play it. I have yet to run into any serious issues with the game, although I primarily play Conquest Large. I think I've crashed a grand total of under 5 times.

shameonyou
join:2013-06-05
canada

shameonyou to Mike

to Mike
Anyone has been having issues with the killcams after the update?
i was in a building surrounded by walls and got killed and it showed a guy in the forest at the other end of the map as my killer...
happened pretty often while i was playing last night

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

Yeah. It's just plain weird.
DKS

DKS to Mike

to Mike
I had to laugh last night. Someone accused me of hacking on Locker! If you check my stats, I'm just not that good!. I was using the Type 88 LMG with a 2x FLIR scope, which in Locker, does allow you to deal with tunnel light at choke points really well.

DownLow
Nope...I Got Nothing
Premium Member
join:2001-04-25
Long Island

DownLow to shameonyou

Premium Member

to shameonyou
yes, kill cams are fubar'd - it's a widely known issue.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious to Mike

Premium Member

to Mike
Titanfall!!

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

1 edit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

gtfo

/s obviously. I even play Titanfall with him.

shameonyou
canada

shameonyou to DKS

to DKS
as soon as you're doing good on locker with a LMG people start saying that you're using the ''bipod glitch''..
Happens often haha

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall

MVM

What is the bipod glitch? Sounds like you having a bipod and using it properly is the glitch.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Is this the official BF4 thread or is this just a bitch thread?

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

It's the official thread. We like to be pessimistic about games around here (i.e. "Is Elder Scrolls Online doomed?")

shameonyou
canada

shameonyou to Nightfall

to Nightfall
bipod glitch is when you lay down sideway-ish on a edge and get the bipod out, when you aim you can see everyone and shoot them but they can't see you nor shoot you.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS

Then there is a way overpowered M320 LVG. That's no grenade, it's a bloody basketball!

hitachi369
Embrace Your Rights
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Cincinnati, OH

hitachi369

Premium Member

It is a beast, it is the only 40mm nade that causes anything more than a minor inconvenience.

warlock56
Premium Member
join:2002-07-31
Dallas, TX

warlock56 to Mike

Premium Member

to Mike
Is there a reason why (on PC) when I go to search for servers I only return maybe a dozen or so? Yet if I look through my history, amazingly all the servers I used to play on are still active and ready to go.

Note that I do not have the premium edition nor any expansion packs. I bought the basic cheapest version possible and have no desire to buy anything else. Seems like this is EA's way of trying to force me to buy more junk.

Edit: And before anyone asks, yes I cleared all of my filters.

Raible
Plainfield, IN

Raible

You either have something selected in your filter you don't think you do (yes I know you said you cleared them, but look again)

Or, you have a Battle Log plug-in update you haven't installed.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Since this seems to be the official BF4 thread I want to share this with you all.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· oGy4G7tM

Not going to lie... It looks fricking epic.

Raible
Plainfield, IN

Raible to Mike

to Mike
We get to shoot cannon balls?

Fuck yeah!

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS to Mike

to Mike
Let's nerf or delete the UCAV. Nothing like spawning in a safe zone and then dying by getting buzz-bombed by some idiot in the UCAV, which has the power of C4.

Mcrobrewer
Premium Member
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

1 edit

Mcrobrewer to Raible

Premium Member

to Raible
said by Raible:

We get to shoot cannon balls?

Fuck yeah!

I heard they were OP... probably get nerfed LOL

I actually might have to cough up the 50 bucks for premium.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS to Mike

to Mike
And the Naval Strike DLC for the PC is delayed until "...once we have a confirmed date...". »blogs.battlefield.com/20 ··· -strike/
quote:
On March 25, Battlefield 4 Premium members on consoles will be able to experience the ultimate sea-to-sea warfare in the third expansion pack for Battlefield 4. Battlefield 4 Naval Strike takes the intense and dramatic water-based combat introduced in Battlefield 4 to four all-new maps set in the South China Sea while introducing a new game mode and vehicle.

However, we are delaying the launch of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC. We’ve detected an issue and it needs to be solved. Quality is our number one priority and we will not release Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC until we feel it meets the highest quality level possible. Once we have a confirmed date for PC, we’ll be sure to update those players on our official channels. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing everyone on the Battlefield.

Quelle surprise.
DKS

DKS to Mike

to Mike
Buffs and nerfs on the R30 server update of a week ago. »battlelog.battlefield.co ··· 3042305/

DownLow
Nope...I Got Nothing
Premium Member
join:2001-04-25
Long Island

DownLow to DKS

Premium Member

to DKS
Heh, like it will "Meet the highest quality level possible' even if they delay it 2 years...

I was actually wondering why the background changed on Battle Log this morning as I forgot when it was expected to be released....this explains it.
DownLow

DownLow to DKS

Premium Member

to DKS
said by DKS:

Let's nerf or delete the UCAV. Nothing like spawning in a safe zone and then dying by getting buzz-bombed by some idiot in the UCAV, which has the power of C4.

LOL, got a double kill with one last night, boy were those two guys pissed!

* What I don't like about it is that they don't destroy equipment like spawn beacons as easily as the one-shot kills on players

pnjunction
Teksavvy Extreme
Premium Member
join:2008-01-24
Toronto, ON

pnjunction to DKS

Premium Member

to DKS
Delaying a release right at launch hour...these guys should go into comedy when then they are done trying to make games