uniqs

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

But I guess Snowden is still evil right?

The regime is waging a total war on the bill of rights, illegally hacking private businesses and stealing data; these are felonies.

These programs not only need to end, those responsible need to go to Federal prison and if Obama knew about this, he needs to be impeached and removed from office.

boogi man
join:2001-11-13
Jacksonville, FL

boogi man

Re: But I guess Snowden is still evil right?

you honestly think he didn't know?
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

I'm not saying I know one way or another, but I do believe it went on well before Obama was in office. Hell even back when the NSA was created.

boogi man
Jacksonville, FL

boogi man

That wasn't my question. I asked your thoughts not whether or not you had proof.
TBBroadband
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

Um, I don't see where you asked that to anyone, let alone me.

boogi man
Jacksonville, FL

boogi man

the reply didn't function correctly then I didn't read well. I had been responding to 'skeechan' originally.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan to boogi man

Premium Member

to boogi man
Agencies have gone rogue before so I would certainly give him the benefit of the doubt. It should be investigated just how far up the criminality went. But if he did know and it could be proved he is a co-conspirator in these crimes. He swore to protect and defend the Constitution and these are felonies against Americans. The result of that should be articles of impeachment, trial and (if guilty) removal from office.
TBBroadband
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to skeechan

to skeechan
The gov't hacks countries and businesses all the time. It's been in the news before. But what does this make it any different? Just because Google was attacked? Also I'm sure Google and Yahoo were well aware of what was going on. Google even was reported to be working with the NSA and only AFTER they got caught lying did they try to look like the bad guy.

ArgMeMatey
join:2001-08-09
Milwaukee, WI

ArgMeMatey

It's bad for US-based businesses and those with a physical presence in the US.

Regardless of the reality of global spying by agencies of many governments, the mere perception that the NSA sifts through Google's stuff puts them at a competitive disadvantage compared to businesses based in places where there is a perception of less spying.

That means it's bad for profits and bad for stockholders. We're not too far gone yet, but if we destroy ourselves, the terrorists can just sit in their caves and laugh.