jchambers28

join:2007-05-12
Alma, AR
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Cricket Broadband
·AT&T Wireless Br..

[Sprint] new customer monthley prices

Here is my pricing for a new phone per month. are these prices fair? also tack on the $5 account spending limit fee.

»shop.sprint.com/mysprint/cart/ca···id=61221

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Premium,Mod
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone
kudos:57
Reviews:
·Comcast
Might be better to post specs/price/plan (less personal identifiable details, of course)

--- your link is thru a session ID cookie, specific to your login/configuration/etc
We see nothing logged out (and I hope we see even less if logged in)

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO
reply to jchambers28
All I get when I pop in your zip code is:

Limited coverage
We may have limited Sprint coverage in your area.

Before you buy, we recommend that you:

Check our coverage maps below to see if a Sprint or Nextel phone will work best for you.
Check coverage in the area you plan to use your phone the most, click See street-level coverage to enter your exact address or a different ZIP Code.

Might wanna verify coverage on the maps or with a friend/colleagues phone.

jchambers28

Alma, AR
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Cricket Broadband
·AT&T Wireless Br..
reply to jchambers28
Click for full size
Click for full size
Here is the coverage

jchambers28

Alma, AR
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Cricket Broadband
·AT&T Wireless Br..
reply to jchambers28
Click for full size
Here is the plan. Should I do sprint with LG G2 phone or should I get a nexus 5 32GB and pay outright for it. And use it on prepaid.

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO
said by jchambers28:

Should I do sprint with LG G2 phone or should I get a nexus 5 32GB and pay outright for it.

I would personally go for the nexus 5 as it is a 'pure google' edition of android.

You can get the nexus 5 from sprint under contract as well, not sure how they would deal with the nexus 5 if you didn't buy it from them... (sprint and verizon still operate locked networks, they control the devices allowed on their networks... I guess you might be able to activate it on a sprint mvno like ting, as they allow that these days).

I think this link works:
»www.sprint.com/nexus5

jchambers28

Alma, AR

1 recommendation

ok I will sell my nexus 4 and grab the 5.And keep using AT&T prepaid . The only time I need unlimited data is when I go back to Kansas city once a year to see my family. I was there last month.