spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dbell

@216.163.38.x

Millenicom

Just talked to Sprints Mobile Broadband dept supervisor and he informed me the Millenicom account is being held due to lack of payment by Millenicom. Notified the FCC already and recommend people with locked up devices begin putting pressure on Dennis and Co to pay the bill so we can have our devices back. Sprint will not release until the balance is paid in full.

johnasp

join:2013-10-22
Dekalb, IL

Hmmm...so this might not get resolved any time soon.

Max Signal
Premium
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY
kudos:1
reply to Dbell

I find this very hard to believe .

beck
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road
Reviews:
·Stablehost.com
reply to Dbell

If Millenicom was using some gateway company, why would THEY be paying Sprint? No, they would be paying the gateway company.

Sprint is just being an ass. Aside from you are trying to STILL be a sprint customer. One by one they should release the ESNs so Sprint can get paid again from BMI or whoever.

Kind of like the Gov shutdown. Shoot your ass off and whine about it. Shutdown parks that actually bring in money. Yup, that's the way to do it alright.

Personally, if I had been a Sprint customer before, I wouldn't be now. Not that Verizon cares about their customers either. All the mobile companies are just a bunch of big cheeks.
--
Are YOU just a turkey voting for xmas?

dbell

@216.163.38.x
reply to Max Signal

I have nothing to gain from posting this. These are the facts. This is truly the only reason Sprint can hold or lock up devices that do not belong to them is to hold until payment is made. They see these devices as belonging to Millenicom not each of us. Dennis is not being forthright at this point. BMI is correct in saying they cannot access the account.

Max Signal
Premium
Buffalo, NY

They dealt with a Gateway . Money is paid to the Gateway not Sprint as stated . Nothing to gain - then register and don't be anonymous . You posted it - Own it !!! Just in case it is not true . If it is you will be a hero !

bcltoys

join:2008-07-21
Lost today
reply to Dbell

Make's sence to me. Would not be surprised to see Verizon pull the plug.If that indeed is what has happened.

dbell

@216.163.38.x
reply to Max Signal

Millenicom / Dennis deals directly with Sprint and has for years, Call it what you will the gateway is part of Sprint Corp. Get off your behinds stop drinking the Millenicom Kool Aid and check it out for yourselves instead of trying to kill the messenger. Bottom line, if Millenicom pays the bill in full we can get our devices released.

Max Signal
Premium
Buffalo, NY

If you are going to make statements like this . Own it don't be anonymous . Nobody drinking kool-aid here . Want to be a credible source . Don't hide behind being anonymous . That is my point

Max Signal
Premium
Buffalo, NY
reply to Dbell

I have been informed this is absolutely false

Jim_in_VA

join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA
kudos:4
reply to Dbell

A Sprint Rep releasing info on a customers account to a third party would be a serious breach of privacy.
--
... need help? »evdo-tips.com/

dbell

@216.163.38.x

ESN number reference is all that was requested. I have multiple ESN's through Millenicom and provided those to Sprint that is how they pulled status and informed me. The hold for payment information came up when they checked those ESN's. Believe what you want I am just posting what I know. Eventually you will hear this from elsewhere and it will probably be from the FCC findings once published.

Max Signal
Premium
Buffalo, NY

You sir are misinformed . Just spoke to a highly placed person at Millenicom . And in fact they paid a gateway provider not Sprint . So no one at Sprint would be able to make any such statement .

criggs

join:2000-07-14
New York, NY

So perhaps it is the gateway that is late with payment to Sprint, and the Sprint rep whom dbell spoke to was not aware of that distinction.

So it could be the gateway, WHOEVER THAT IS, against which pressure needs to be applied.

Biggles

@72.52.91.x

said by criggs:

So it could be the gateway, WHOEVER THAT IS, against which pressure needs to be applied.

If M'com is indeed getting our service from a non-paying third party, it would be in M'com's best interest to state that publicly. Especially now that non-payment has been brought forward by someone, true or not. Just from this thread, it is clear that their reputation will suffer until they address the issue.

Sadly, Millenicom, or its owner, does not seem to have a firm grasp of good corporate communications procedures.

Jack_in_VA
Premium
join:2007-11-26
North, VA

I got my U770 free from Millenicom so why would I expect or piss and moan if it were forever inoperative or transferable? Technically one could conclude Millenicom owns mine.

Biggles

@torservers.net
reply to dbell

said by dbell :

Eventually you will hear this from elsewhere and it will probably be from the FCC findings once published.

FCC?

I have dealt with the FCC a lot. Since when does the FCC get involved in minor personal property disputes. They certainly aren't staffed for it, and I am almost (without looking it up in the CFRs) certain that they do not have the regulatory authority to intervene in this sort of matter.
Expand your moderator at work

dbell

@216.163.38.x
reply to Biggles

Re: Millenicom

Please ask them (Millenicom) to state who the gateway provider is then? They cannot. What I stated is the truth and that is why BMI issued the notice that it could now be up to 1 month before they are released. Dennis needs time to find the money we already paid to pay Sprint. Believe what you want.

Max Signal
Premium
Buffalo, NY
reply to dbell

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about . Just trying to stir the pot . I asked high level Folks at Millenicom , the very questions you claim are factual . They were paid up and never have been in arrears. If you your facts are so good - , who has been feeding you your so called facts .! Must be be pretty high level at Sprint .

Jim_in_VA

join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA
kudos:4
reply to Dbell

so, Mr Dbell, the Sprint Rep said that Millenicom is behind in their payment? .. Is that your statement?
--
... need help? »evdo-tips.com/

Max Signal
Premium
Buffalo, NY
reply to Dbell

In fact I was just informed by Millenicom they were actually paid up a month in advance . Sprint never even dealt with Millenicom and only dealt with the Gateway company. Sprint could be held liable if they are stating Millenicom owes them any money . Step up here Mr Dbell - who is your reliable source ? Easier to throw slanderous statements around when you remain anonymous !

IowaMudRider

join:2013-09-12
Montrose, IA

so can we just dismiss the rumor and lock this thread already?

beck
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road
reply to Dbell

I believe a rep told Dbell what they posted. I just didn't believe what Dbell was told.
--
Are YOU just a turkey voting for xmas?

criggs

join:2000-07-14
New York, NY

I agree that that's what it looks like. I see no reason to doubt the veracity of Dbell's statement. The only folks implying that are the usual trio of self-appointed Millenicom enforcers.

Max Signal
Premium
Buffalo, NY
reply to criggs

Mr Crigg's why are you here ? You are not a Millenicom customer and have not been for ages . Just here to stir it up ? I do business with Millenicom and defend them as I would any of my business associates . I called them as soon as these issues came up to get the real story . I posted the facts exactly as I was given them from Millenicom . In fact did you know BMI is supplying devices to any misplaced Millenicom customers whose device is locked and had just joined Millenicom . And Millenicom is actually paying for those. An Enforcer hardly just some trying to get the truth out.