Search similar:

uniqs
redwolfe_98
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11

redwolfe_98

Premium Member

Status-4-Evar Updated

for anyone who is interested, "status-4-evar" has been updated, so that it now is compatible with FF 25:

»addons.mozilla.org/en-US ··· -4-evar/

before it had been updated, i had installed the latest beta version, since the regular version wasn't compatible with FF 25.. i uninstalled the beta vesion and installed the new regular version, but it didn't work! so i uninstalled the new version and reinstalled the beta version, but it didn't work! so i uninstalled it and tried "resetting" all of the settings for "status-4-evar", in FF's "about:config", and then reinstalling it, and then it worked! so i uninstalled the beta version, reset the settings for "status-4-ever", in FF's "about:config", then reinstalled the new version, and it worked!

the trick was to go into FF's "about:config" and "reset" all of the settings, there, for "status-4-evar", after having uninstalled the beta version.. maybe others, who haven't installed the beta version, won't have to go through the same thing..

MarkRH
Premium Member
join:2005-02-08
Edmond, OK
ARRIS BGW210-700
ARRIS TM3402
Asus RT-AC68

MarkRH

Premium Member

Thanks.

Curious, what part didn't work? I just installed the new one from the add-ons site and replaced the latest beta that I had installed. So far it all seems to be working as before. Perhaps it was a setting that I never changed from the default; thus, it wasn't necessary for me to clean out about:config as a result.
redwolfe_98
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11

redwolfe_98

Premium Member

maybe the difference is that i uninstalled the beta version before installing the new, regular version while you didn't uninstall the beta version before installing the new, regular version..

regarding the problematic installs, i could see "status-4-evar" in FF's "addons", and i could adjust its settings, there, but, when it came to the status bar, it didn't appear as if "status-4-evar" had been installed at all..