spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Bradzor
join:2010-02-16
Ballwin, MO

Bradzor

Well it finally happened

I find myself extremely bored with WoW. Its kind of sad in a way. Ive been playing since the begining of wrath. Im the last of my family/friends to finally pull the trigger. It just seems like more of a chore lately.

At the very least I am going to take a break until the next expansion. Depending on what happens at blizzcon. I think it may be time to move on.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

I get like that every few months. Usually I play a single player game or use a free MMO / League of Legends until WoW draws me back.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury to Bradzor

to Bradzor
I haven't touched WoW in a year, at least. I sometimes still look at this forum at work, just for kicks. I've got a PS4 on pre-order, so I'm hoping that some of the upcoming MMO type stuff there will interest me...perhaps next year I'll build a new PC and give the next WoW xpac a run again In short, I feel you on this. A lot of people do, apparently - down to 7.6M subs.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

Clawfury!!!

Hey good to see you again. I have to admit that I've re-read your post (»Enough WoW for one lifetime..) a number of times since you first left it, often wondering if I shouldn't have made the same decision. You're a good man and I'm glad to see you're still lurking around here
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Hey buddy Nice to see you too. Thanks! I really miss the social aspect of gaming, to be honest. How have you been?

Orgish
@navy.mil

Orgish to Bradzor

Anon

to Bradzor
Always sorry to see people leave a game that I love so much. I got bored of WoW for a while but have recently fallen in love with it again due to leveling a death knight. I hit 70 last night and am having fun in the NorthRend area and running WoTLK dungoens. I love this class! I'm having alot of fun experimenting with the differences between frost and unholy. I can't wait to get to Pandaria with him!

If you really are going to leave.. Final Fantasy a realm reborne is looking pretty cool!

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to clawfury

to clawfury
Doing good! Getting excited about Blizzcon tomorrow. Normally don't pay attention to such things and wasn't planning on doing anything special for this, but a couple weeks ago some friends said "hey you should get a virtual ticket and have some people over". So I guess that is what is happening.

Already getting txts about skittle flavored shots and people bringing sleeping bags. May end up interesting! Pray my house isn't destroyed by the end.
Roided
join:2012-01-04
Coraopolis, PA

Roided to Bradzor

to Bradzor
It happens to us all. I quit at the end of wrath/beginning of Cata from being burned out and bored. Played a few other diff games (mmo and games like cod). Finally I got the urge to play again after about a month into the release of Pandaria. I think if you are feeling burned out or bored, def take some time off. Dont even plan a date to come back. When you are ready, you will get the urge again to play and the excitement will return. Least thats what happened to me.

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to Bradzor

Premium Member

to Bradzor
Yeah, I'm due for a "vacation" from WoW as well, although November is coming pretty close, with us not raiding this weekend due to people going to BlizzCon and Thanksgiving.