Search similar:

uniqs

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
join:2000-09-20
Washington, DC

3 recommendations

IPPlanMan

The best revenge is not being a customer.

Honestly, if a company doesn't act like they respect you as a customer and appreciate your business, don't give it to them… no matter what. I don't understand what this obsession is with Verizon if you're not happy. It's become like being in an abusive relationship and making excuses….

- "If only I didn't want to use my own device/feature, Verizon would change."
- None of the other carriers have coverage, etc.

The best revenge is not being a customer. Period.

MovieLover76
join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76

I agree wholeheartedly, thought I have the luxury of of having excellent Verizon, AT&T and T-mobile coverage in my area.

For many the Verizon has the best coverage is an excuse for the carrier's practices, which verizon encourages. AT&T coverage is usually at least an option for most people, which isn't quite as bad.

I use T-mobile as I want to vote with my wallet and support the carrier that is challenging Verizon and AT&T's higher priced service.
But I acknowledge that I can do that only because of location, in NJ T-mobile is just as good as AT&T or Verizon for me, and in most locations actually faster with lower ping times

plus one
@comcast.net

plus one to IPPlanMan

Anon

to IPPlanMan
said by IPPlanMan:

The best revenge is not being a customer. Period.

Best advice to follow. I quit Verizon years ago because of their contempt for the customer. There is competition in wireless in most areas of the US. I used Sprint and then went to AT&T. This dropped my price each time. Don't like Verizon, then leave. Sooner or later they will finally "get it" that people don't like their policies.

StuckwithV
@verizon.net

StuckwithV to IPPlanMan

Anon

to IPPlanMan
Some of us don't have any other option. For me its either Verizon DSL or no broadband, so I have to spend hours demanding they maintain the connect that at best is 2.8 on its best day.

David_299
@rr.com

David_299 to IPPlanMan

Anon

to IPPlanMan
The funny thing is a 100,000,000 plus customers don't seem to have you guys' issues or else the product they do provide is far superior because it's sure not the least expensive. What do you think they build their superior network with? Free money? It costs billions.
JoelC707
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL

JoelC707 to IPPlanMan

Premium Member

to IPPlanMan
I agree with you in part. Really the only part I don't agree with is your coverage comment. Until other carriers get the coverage of Verizon, you're going to have people that are FORCED to stay with them just to get the coverage they need. That's not an excuse, that's a cold hard fact. I'd LOVE to go to AT&T or Sprint because they have Nexus devices Verizon doesn't but I can't afford the coverage losses. If you have a suggestion to get around that without calling it an "excuse" I'm all ears. And an MVNO like Page Plus is not it, not until they can access the LTE network.

linicx
Caveat Emptor
Premium Member
join:2002-12-03
United State

linicx to IPPlanMan

Premium Member

to IPPlanMan
There is always a last laugh. TracFone has more members than any single provider in North America. I left the Vulture for this product. It works just as well or better where I live than the old provider does today.

zzzzzzzz1
@rr.com

zzzzzzzz1 to IPPlanMan

Anon

to IPPlanMan
Exellent Karl!!!