how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

michieru
Premium
join:2009-07-25
Miami, FL

Verizon can do what they wish. If you don't like it then switch carriers. You let them treat you like that because you choose to continue paying them every month.

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

And that's what happens. Everyone claims they have the best network, the best carrier, blah blah blah. But yet have nothing more than anyone else. If nobody is happy with them, then why stay and get raped?

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA

said by TBBroadband:

And that's what happens. Everyone claims they have the best network, the best carrier, blah blah blah. But yet have nothing more than anyone else. If nobody is happy with them, then why stay and get raped?

Only in my area Verizon does have the best coverage. Everyone else I work with will have issues with their cell phones on other carriers. When they can't get a signal, I still have one or two bars of signal strength on my Verizon phone. When they are only getting two or three bars I am getting five bars.

For the most part I have been pleased with my Verizon service. I'm still able to get unlimited data and text along with 450 minutes of talk. Then I get an additional $10 off for combining my cellular bill with my three FiOS services. So my Verizon cellphone only costs me $70 a month after taxes.

Now if/when Verizon kicks me off unlimited data that will be another story. But right now, no other carrier can give me the coverage that Verzion gives me or can give me a price as low as Verizon gives me.