MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

1 recommendation

Link Logger

MVM

FBI's 'most wanted cybers'

»www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber

While you certainly don't want to see your picture appear on this list, I wonder with all the allegations etc going on, if perhaps Uncle Sam's picture might end up on this list?

Blake
redwolfe_98
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11

redwolfe_98

Premium Member

i am hoping that law enforcement will pounce on the people behind "cryptolocker", shutting them down, seeing that "cryptolocker" seems to be causing problems for a lot of people..

it was encouraging to hear that the person behind the "blachole exploit kit" was arrested.. i always had the impression that the russian government would do nothing about cybercrime, in their country, but they finally arrested someone..

Link Logger
MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

Link Logger

MVM

There are a number of other countries that are higher then Russia on my list of safe countries to hack from. Its not usually a good idea to piss off the Russians as kicking in doors is only the start of what they are good at (example you'll notice that Somalian pirates tend to avoid Russian ships).

I'm sure there are people working on catching the people behind cryptolocker, but the issue like Silk Road is if an idea is profitable, arresting one set of scum only opens the door for the next set of scum to setup similar shop, frankly the money is worth the risk of the crime so there is virtually a line up of scum buckets waiting to become the next great buttholes. Ultimately this is why you have to have security and backups etc as really the best line of defense is your own preparedness.

Blake

Anon users
@anonymouse.org

2 recommendations

Anon users

Anon

Where're the pics of Morpheus, Trinity & Leo???

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

1 recommendation

antdude

Premium Member

said by Anon users :

Where're the pics of Morpheus, Trinity & Leo???

Leo, the lion? What about Snowden? :P