spc
Search similar:

uniqs
turnerbrewer
join:2011-11-22

1 recommendation

turnerbrewer

300GB Cap = Pure Money Grab

This is nothing more than a Profit seeking scheme. I suggest that every Comcast internet customer install AD BLOCKER to avoid those pesky, and now costly web advertisements and embedded web site videos.
Sadly, Comcast is the only game in my town. The300GB cap is too low. My family of three easily consumes 500 GB between XBOX live, Netflix, ITunes..
This move is also aimed at reigning in those who have adopted streaming Internet Tv instead of Conventional Tv. Pure Greed!
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

Those advertisements really don't add up to be much data unless you are on a severely limited connection, like satellite internet. Plus as the number of adblockers climb and the resulting revenues for websites decline, we will see an increase in pay walls. Then you will be paying more money on top of your cap for the same content.
ihatedslr
join:2000-12-11
US

ihatedslr to turnerbrewer

to turnerbrewer
A company involved in a profit seeking scheme? No way, say it isn't so.
Bengie25
join:2010-04-22
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Bengie25

A company that abuses monopoly powers, while taking free hand-outs from tax payers, uses public land for free, gets shortcuts through legal red tape, while clearing 80%+ profit margins.

Nothing wrong, keep on moving.

Microsoft clearly does not have nearly as good lawyers as Comcast could get the government to pay Microsoft billions instead of fining them billions.
brianiscool
join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL

brianiscool to turnerbrewer

to turnerbrewer
Switch to a business line then.