London, ON
Netgear R7000
Asus RT-N66
Hitron CODA-4582

nekkidtruth to SevereLag

Premium Member

to SevereLag

Re: Bell Internet... LOL, wow amazing!

I haven't ignored anything. shrugs may be willing to go deeper into the water with you, but so did Nitra. rednek. TypeS. When it turned out your connection was fine (aka within normal working perimeters), you turned on them. I feel sorry for shrugs. It's only a matter of time. Multiple threads, multiple ISP's...
SevereLag
join:2013-10-06

SevereLag

Again, Bell confirmed the line is "very unstable" and when I called Bell back, there was a message saying "there's been a reported issue in your area, if you are calling about this message, please press 1" and it wasn't the first time (last time I heard this message, was 3 weeks ago)

There's nothing wrong on EA's side, there's nothing wrong with Xbox. I lag in all games, made by different developers. It's quite clear, it IS my Internet. If it was, EVERYONE, like millions and millions of people would be complaining on xbox.com or on EA.

So again, you can deny the facts all you want. This is your choice, you're only wasting your time.

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON
Netgear R7000
Asus RT-N66
Hitron CODA-4582

nekkidtruth

Premium Member

There is an issue with Bell right now. Tonight. Today. Maybe even yesterday. What's your excuse for the rest of the time you've been experiencing this issue? In fact, how does Bell's issue TODAY have anything to do with your service with Rogers where you mysteriously had the EXACT SAME ISSUE?

Every time you start a new thread you suck someone else in. They try to help you [deleted] Then you flip out and accuse people of insulting you. [deleted]
SevereLag
join:2013-10-06

SevereLag

My issue started around 2011/2012 with Rogers, where as previous years it was flawless.

Rogers refused to fix the issue, I went to Bell... first few days of Bell was flawless (like Rogers) then it turned into shit.

I have shown facts over and over, posted line stats, etc, got a Bell technician (actually two) to prove that there's something wrong, and you still completely and blindly ignore the facts.

Please stop posting in my thread.

This is my last reply to you, I set your posts to ignore, so I won't be seeing your posts anymore. Bye.

Nitra
join:2011-09-15
Montreal

2 recommendations

Nitra

You've had...
7 blocks with errors in 18214152 blocks.

This isn't the issue, we should all have the connection you have.

Side note, Bell will pass the buck, why? Because the don't want to deal with you. They'll send tech after tech, some guy will agree with you just to get you off the phone. With that, they book a service call.

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON

nekkidtruth to SevereLag

Premium Member

to SevereLag
Please stop cluttering this forum with multiple threads about the same non-issue. Until that happens, I'll continue to post where I choose.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to Nitra

to Nitra
said by Nitra:

This isn't the issue, we should all have the connection you have.

Indeed.