All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
SevereLag
join:2013-10-06

SevereLag to shrugs

to shrugs

Re: Bell Internet... LOL, wow amazing!

Again, thank you for your replies. I really appreciate your help, you've been very helpful.

Sorry for asking so many question, but does your nephew by any chance play FIFA/NHL?

And are you located in Quebec? (curious, because I've played against people from Quebec and they have insane connections)

Like, whenever I play against someone from Quebec in NHL or FIFA, the game is just FAST... like the game is on steroids or something.

It just feels so fast and responsive.

Not sure what they do over there differently, but I love playing against people from Quebec. Best connections I have ever played against was people from Quebec.

Nitra
join:2011-09-15
Montreal

Nitra

Shrugs and I are both from Quebec.

Shrugs
@videotron.ca

Shrugs to SevereLag

Anon

to SevereLag
Yeah they do NHL and they go at it for hours at a time. Never any lag. At all.

But I haven't seen them play someone in spain...

I think this is your future:
»www.bubbleshooter.net/game1.php
SevereLag
join:2013-10-06

SevereLag

LMAO, nice! Looks like a lot of fun boys! I'm ditching xbox for this site.

No one from Spain plays NHL (never seen a Spaniard play NHL before) but Euro's like Swedes, Finnish people, etc. do play this game.

But yeah, I honestly don't know. But people from the US/Canada (other than Quebec) say this: "They have retarded connections, there so fast, they use the slider glitch" etc.

People outside of Quebec think ppl from Quebec use hacks to change the game speed or something (the slider glitch). LOL

brb moving to Quebec.

Ah, still pissed though.