nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON

nekkidtruth

Premium Member

Influx of ElectronicBox reviews on front page

Anyone else notice that massive influx of EB reviews on the front page? They've all been posted over the last 2 days and mostly by members that just joined.

Odd no?
levesque739
join:2008-05-13
Laval, QC

levesque739

Not the first time it happened. Every now and then, they email their new customers and ask them to write a review.

»Anyone else curious about the flurry of Ebox reviews?

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON

nekkidtruth

Premium Member

Nice! I suspected that was most likely the case, but you never know.

SHY
0x27
Premium Member
join:2010-06-21

SHY to nekkidtruth

Premium Member

to nekkidtruth
I was with Electronic Box for close to two years before I left them. Trust me when I say they do not have to doctor anything to receive good reviews. In all my years with different providers, they were perhaps the best one of the group I ever had to deal with. And no, I am not a paid testamonial. They are that good to deal with,and the service is number one.

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy

said by SHY:

I was with Electronic Box for close to two years before I left them. Trust me when I say they do not have to doctor anything to receive good reviews. In all my years with different providers, they were perhaps the best one of the group I ever had to deal with. And no, I am not a paid testamonial. They are that good to deal with,and the service is number one.

I have to agree 100%. I was with them for well over 1 year and they were awesome. If they had any plans on peering with someone to offer IPTV, I would have happily stayed right where I was.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS to nekkidtruth

Premium Member

to nekkidtruth
Love ebox, hate geolocation with a passion.
IMHO it's the worst thing to happen to the 'net apart from advertising revenue streams.

Rickkins
join:2004-04-05
Mtl, Canada

Rickkins to nekkidtruth

to nekkidtruth
I'm actually in my second stint with them. Most excellent.