uniqs
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

[Phish] PayPal pishing

Update Personal Information

Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated as
part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud
on our website. If you could please take a few minutes out of your online experience and update
your personal records, you will not run into any problems in the future with the online service.

However, failure to update your records could result in account suspension. Please update your
records as soon as possible.

To update your account information, please download and open the attachment file that we sent
via this email, and simply open it with your web browser.

Once you have updated your account records, any activities going through your account will no
longer be interrupted.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please understand that this procedure is to keep you and
your account in a protected state.

nwrickert
Mod
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL

3 recommendations

nwrickert

Mod

Posting that here is useless. You are wasting your time and ours.

Submit phish to »/phishtrack
The important part is the included links to forged pages, which your post does not even show.

Pete Stone
@rr.com

Pete Stone to 47717768

Anon

to 47717768
I get these and I have NEVER had a PayPal account, sent to an email address I wouldn't use for a Paypal account if I had one.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds to 47717768

Premium Member

to 47717768
said by 47717768:

Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated

PayPal uses your name.
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

said by Doctor Olds:

said by 47717768:

Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated

PayPal uses your name.

You are right. If the e-mail was coming from PayPal they would address you by your real name, and e-mail would not be asking you to click on any URL or download an attachment.

rzaruba
join:2000-08-04

rzaruba to nwrickert

to nwrickert
quote:
You are wasting your time and ours.
SOP