Search similar:

uniqs

Macguy918
@comcast.net

1 edit

Macguy918

Anon

[Cust Svc] Comcast web site does not show xfinity tv on my account

I am a new comcast xfinity triple play customer. The install went very well and everything works but when I go to MyAccount on the comcast website the website shows I have Internet and Voice but it does not show that I have xfinity tv service.

I tried the Chat Help a couple of times and they tried to re-synch my account online but it still does not show I have xfinity tv. I have it, and they know I have it because they are billing me properly for it, but for some reason after 9 days it still does not show up on my account. Anyone else have this problem?

Edited to add topic group category. Sunny See Profile

gar187er
I DID this for a living
join:2006-06-24
Seattle, WA

gar187er

Re: Comcast web site does not show xfinity tv on my account

i wouldnt worry about it too much....

scooby
Premium Member
join:2001-05-01
Schaumburg, IL

scooby to Macguy918

Premium Member

to Macguy918
Same issue here. Anyone know how long it takes to be added? I cannot make any changes online until it shows up. Its been 9 days now for me since the install.

Macguy918
@comcast.net

Macguy918 to Macguy918

Anon

to Macguy918
Update: This morning, the Comcast Web Site now - correctly - shows that I have Digital Preferred TV Service. It took almost 3 weeks for it to show up, but it finally just appeared. Installation was on 11/6, and the TV Service showed up on 11/25.
mlody_me
join:2000-07-26
Huntley, IL

mlody_me to Macguy918

to Macguy918
I have a similar problem but my account shows that I have Digital Economy and Blast Internet services, but in fact I only have Performance Internet.