All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

septcasey
join:2006-09-07
United State

septcasey

Best tablet under $200? What do you recommend?

I am hoping to buy a good tablet on black Friday or some time this Christmas holiday and want to get people's opinion on which one is the "best" in your opinion for under $200? Preferably $125-160 also. Performance and battery life are the big features I am looking for, as well as dual camera (and not bad dual cameras). I know it seems like I am asking for a lot for a budget tablet but with all the ones out there, I think I should be able to find what I am looking for. So far I have come across these as my options, but I am not too sure of the cameras from what I have seen on video reviews. Then again what is not good enough for others could be good enough for me. If they can take as good quality of pictures as my iPod touch 4th generation then I will be Ok.

»www.archos.com/us/produc ··· dex.html
»www.rakuten.com/prod/agp ··· 165.html

Opinions and suggestions wanted!
lutful
... of ideas
Premium Member
join:2005-06-16
Ottawa, ON

lutful

Premium Member

Don't buy obscure brands!!!

Dell Venue 7 inch is only $149 list price and Canadian $119 on sale now. »www.dell.com/us/p/dell-v ··· nue-7/pd

Acer Iconia 7 inch is also similar price range.
cwm1276
join:2004-01-16
Stillman Valley, IL

cwm1276 to septcasey

to septcasey
I ordered the Dell venue 8 on Pre Black Friday sale that Dell offered to to my company. I got the 32GB model for $150. It has dual cameras seems to have enough bells and whistles for my 8 and 9 year olds.

SoonerAl
MVM
join:2002-07-23
Norman, OK

SoonerAl to septcasey

MVM

to septcasey
This article maybe of interest...

»reviews.cnet.com/8301-31 ··· er-$250/
neobendez
join:2013-11-26
Belleville, ON

neobendez to septcasey

to septcasey
Go with DELL,you'll never be disappointed on that brand!!

SoonerAl
MVM
join:2002-07-23
Norman, OK

SoonerAl to septcasey

MVM

to septcasey
Here is a pretty good deal...

»www.androidorigin.com/ne ··· -credit/

septcasey
United State

septcasey

I went with the AGPtek 7" tablet because it went on sale for $99 for a day a couple weeks ago. So far I like the tablet. I don't think its built as well as the big name brand tablets but its good enough for me. Its hard to find a deal on a tablet with dual cameras. I'll be using it awhile and eventually sell it and put that money towards an iPad.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94 to septcasey

Premium Member

to septcasey
I don't want to hijack but of the less than 200 buck tablets for Android, which ones support a microSD flash card add on? Whatever device I'd get would HAVE to support a flash card.

septcasey
United State

septcasey

said by signmeuptoo94:

I don't want to hijack but of the less than 200 buck tablets for Android, which ones support a microSD flash card add on? Whatever device I'd get would HAVE to support a flash card.

The tablet I bought has a microSD flash slot. The AGPtek 7" one.
Phillip
I Need A Nap
join:2004-12-21
Hatboro, PA

Phillip to septcasey

to septcasey
HHGreg has a lenovo 10.1 for 199$. It has 16Gb flash and a 1.2GHz quad core with 1Gb ddr ram.

»www.hhgregg.com/lenovo-1 ··· em/S6000