Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

utsports

join:2009-07-13
Knoxville TN

1 edit

[Rant] Some people are just ridiculously rude... [Video]

Happen to come across this video on YouTube; someone recorded a snippet of two people being ridiculously rude to the Comcast Service Center reps.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJcJTG1jaiA

Kasoah

join:2013-08-20

Re: Some people are just ridiculously rude... [Video]

One of them said they were disconnected for three days.

I'd be upset too.

And the fact that there are a lot of angry people might hint something at Comcast...

Although getting upset at the people at the desk won't do anything.

Ripper
Premium
join:2002-02-07
West Palm Beach, FL
reply to utsports

The Comcast offices where I live have a security guard in the waiting area to keep things under control. You take a number and have to wait at least 40 minutes to get called.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
kudos:9

The office near me moved to a new location, did not put the security glass barrier between customer & CSRs, does not have security guards & the longest I've waited was 15 min.

Ripper
Premium
join:2002-02-07
West Palm Beach, FL

Really depends on what area you live.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
kudos:9

Exactly!

Darknessfall

join:2012-08-17
kudos:2
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast

1 edit
reply to Johkal

said by Johkal:

The office near me moved to a new location, did not put the security glass barrier between customer & CSRs, does not have security guards & the longest I've waited was 15 min.

The office we go to doesn't have any lines but, they're really bad over there. Two times in a row they forgot to mark my account as customer owned modem when I returned my rental :/. They also don't want to give out rental modems/gateways unless you buy voice service from them and pay for an installer to come lol.

I kind of enjoy getting shipped rentals and returning them in that same place.