Search similar:

uniqs
Clover101
join:2011-04-20
Culpeper, VA

1 edit

Clover101

what have you gone to?

I was wonder what companys has everyone gone to since the unlimted plan has shut down? I have been looking at evdodepotusa since i cant get thru to bmi at all but i cant find any reviews for them.

Sad
@mycingular.net

Sad

Anon

On the BMI merrygoround, noting yet. On the wait list for WnWfi.

fred_6857984
@spcsdns.net

fred_6857984 to Clover101

Anon

to Clover101
i've gone to virgin mobile for now. cost is less than half of bmi but i need to buy a good antenna though.
Martho
join:2011-12-03

Martho to Clover101

to Clover101
I am on the WNW wait list. I was planning on using BMI until I got set up with WNW, but with the way things are going I will probably get WNW access before BMI starts working. In the meantime I have been using an unlimited AT&T modem from work for our home internet connection.
IowaMudRider
join:2013-09-12
Montrose, IA

IowaMudRider to Clover101

to Clover101
Millenicom 20gb hotspot... so far so good
eal3
join:2011-11-30
Inglis, FL

eal3 to Clover101

to Clover101
Tethering to my Verizon Droid for now.

Going to talk to my neighbor (100 feet away) who Comcast ran a line to.

Looking for any other alternatives. Wondering when/if BMI will get their heads out.

WirelessLess
@popsite.net

WirelessLess

Anon

What is the status of opening new accounts with Wireless N WiFi (no relation!)? Has anyone had High Limit 4G/3G Service activated for use, or is everyone still languishing on the waiting list, without any indication of movement?
Max Signal
Premium Member
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY

Max Signal

Premium Member

said by WirelessLess :

What is the status of opening new accounts with Wireless N WiFi (no relation!)? Has anyone had High Limit 4G/3G Service activated for use, or is everyone still languishing on the waiting list, without any indication of movement?

Not taking any new accounts on at this time , most resellers are being very cautious right now
jakcb
join:2013-11-04
us

jakcb

I signed up a few weeks ago with wirelessnwifi. 93 on the list then. I'm now #42. They said they were activating 10+ a week