Search similar:

uniqs

Contrak
@cox.net

Contrak

Anon

[CA] FREE speed upgrade email from cox

free upgrade
On 10/29/2013 i received an email from Cox communications informing me they were going to upgrade my internet speed for free (depending on what plan you). It just so happened the plan i'm currently one will be receiving the free speed upgrade.

I got in contact with Cox inquiring when this speed increase would occur. They informed me the increase would occur on 11/18/2013 from 0000hrs - 0600hrs. Needless to say i was excited for the speed increase. I was working on the night i upgrade was suppose to occur.

The next morning I woke up to find the internet speed had not increased. I restarted the modem, changed wall outlets (no upc, power surge connected) and followed every instruction Cox support informed me to perform with no success. They scheduled for a tech to come out to my home and try to investigate why the free speed increase was not occurring.

When the tech arrives, he inquires what the problem is and why he is at the house. I inform him the service has been outstanding so far and that I haven't received the free speed increase. He replies, "oh, you didn't hear? The speed increase got pushed back till the 21st of this month." I state that i was not informed of this. He states, "They should have never even placed this 'call' then. I'm going to go in back and check the wires."

Hope the internet speed increases Thursday night....
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313

what tier are you on now and what speeds are you getting now?

Contrak
@mycingular.net

Contrak

Anon

Premier tier 3. Getting 30 down and 3 up.

Getting upgraded to 50 down and 10 up.
cookiesowns
join:2010-08-31
Irvine, CA

cookiesowns

Where in socal are you?