spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Termites
@cox.net

Termites

Anon

Middle georgia area

I Received a Email saying your Internet "IS NOW FASTER" but this email didnt tell me what the Speed increase was?

GAcustomer
@cox.net

GAcustomer

Anon

I received the same email stating three times faster. I am in middle GA as well. My download speeds previously where about 25MB/s Now they are 2 MB/s. Me and my father joked they decreased the speed so they can increase it and say there you go three times faster.

Honestly though it is fine. They are probably upgrading nodes or something. I know eventually it will get squared away. I also know better then to call them. They will somehow manage to find a way to claim it is on my end and say I have to agree to pay some cost that may arise to fix anything if they come out to look at the problem.. No no I do not enter into any open ended contract.

So I just have faith that it will fix and just let it be at that. I am excited though. I wonder if we will get a cap increase with that. Or will I still have to limit how much hulu and netflix I can watch and my family can watch to keep from hitting cap. Trust me three computers gaming/watch hulu/netflix. That cap is horrible. Yet there commercial says it can all be easily done.... Got to love Television.

merlock
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Warner Robins, GA

merlock to Termites

Premium Member

to Termites
I haven't noticed any explosive increase, but I did notice that they are bonding 4 upstream channels now.
Rob_
Premium Member
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL

Rob_

Premium Member

Still no letter here, I guess we are DEAD LAST on such things. Florida and GA are both connected to Atlanta, so, it's more than likely we might get the upgrade at the same time.

-Rob
chuckkk
join:2001-11-10
Warner Robins, GA

chuckkk

Warner Robins "Premier" Download Speed: 46515 kbps (5814.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 25726 kbps (3215.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Previous was about 36000 kbps down.

Termites
@cox.net

Termites

Anon

said by chuckkk:

Warner Robins "Premier" Download Speed: 46515 kbps (5814.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 25726 kbps (3215.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Previous was about 36000 kbps down.

Where you seen that at last time I looked at their web page it didnt change, oh yeah cox cable the DATA METER DOESN'T WORK.i use this to keep up with data I know am going on 400GIG.
What's the Deal on this did you lift caps on your service?

300GIG that's nothing with IPads/ Netflix/Hulu/xbone/ps3/xbox360/ gamers and the list goes on,some games these days are 40gig.
Termites

Termites

Anon

Cox Internet Premier
Includes Internet
$60.99
Per month for 3 months
Regular Price $73.99
36 Mbps download speeds
5 Mbps upload speeds

Up to 10 Webmail accounts