nightdesigns
Gone missing, back soon
Premium
join:2002-05-31
AZ
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

Most improved...still last

It bugged me how much they touted their "Most improved" ranking like it was a good thing. We sucked before, now we suck slightly less. Looks like they suck more again.

As a long time customer they used to give me some decent incentives and I had a nice company discount. All of that is pretty much gone now.

On the bright side, I am starting to get 4g locally.
--
This Space for Rent...

Rakeesh

join:2011-10-30
Mesa, AZ
Reviews:
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·Cox HSI
said by nightdesigns:

It bugged me how much they touted their "Most improved" ranking like it was a good thing. We sucked before, now we suck slightly less. Looks like they suck more again.

As a long time customer they used to give me some decent incentives and I had a nice company discount. All of that is pretty much gone now.

On the bright side, I am starting to get 4g locally.

I remember that, originally their discount was actually what it sounded like: 15% off of your bill. Then all of a sudden "oh, we're just kidding, it's actually only the first three lines." Then that became two, then one, then they took it away entirely. Then they got rid of premier and a bunch of other discounts I had that were supposedly forever. After they took away my discounts and promos over time my bill went from $200 a month to $300 a month for 1500 minutes of talk time. That, in addition to having the slowest data rates and the worst customer service. I switched to t-mobile earlier this year and my bill is now $115 a month for fully unlimited on all 5 lines.