uniqs
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

Consumer Reports....

Consumer Reports is the same organization who claims to be independent, yet openly supported Obamacare. I don't care what political party association goes with Obamacare, you don't endorse government programs when you are an independent consumer satisfaction organization. They weren't reviewing it, as this was years before it even went into effect. They were voicing an outright, groundless opinion.

What the organization says about Sprint is irrelevant. Consumer Reports is not neutral and should not be taken seriously.

delusion ftl
@comcast.net

delusion ftl

Anon

Yeah, National Geographic lost me when they ran their poorly researched, mostly political hit piece on fracking.

Seems there's no one willing to give it to us straight anymore.

yepyepyepyep
@206.190.91.x

yepyepyepyep

Anon

The problem is nobody can have an opinion anymore without the other extreme side feeling jaded.

People will love or hate Obamacare regardless. People will love or hate fracking regardless. I find most people with absolute opinions get them from the few soundbites they hear on TV or read online but which rarely are based in reality.

toby
Troy Mcclure
join:2001-11-13
Seattle, WA

toby to delusion ftl

to delusion ftl
said by delusion ftl :

Yeah, National Geographic lost me when they ran their poorly researched, mostly political hit piece on fracking.

Seems there's no one willing to give it to us straight anymore.

Yes, I know, those people complaining about not wanting natural gas in their drinking water. Such a bunch of whiners.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

KrK to silbaco

Premium Member

to silbaco
As Consumer Reports has reported on healthcare issues and problems for years, I see their call for reform as natural and expected and logical based on real, quantitative experience and CONSUMER reports and experiences. If anything, the Healthcare act doesn't go nearly far enough. However, the political opponents of Obama won't care about why CR rightly supports change. To make the comment they are not neutral and shouldn't be taken seriously only exposes one's own lack of neutrality... and therefore, shouldn't be taken seriously, it appears.

CR is one of the best organizations informed Consumers have. Their positions are based on what's best for their members and customers.... not what's best for Corporations and their political ideology. A lot of people hate that.
KrK

KrK to toby

Premium Member

to toby
Petroleum, acids and salt water in their drinking water. Indeed.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to silbaco

to silbaco
Consumer Reports has been like that for several years now. JD Power as well. They'll take the highest bidder regardless of what happens.
TBBroadband

TBBroadband to KrK

to KrK
CR is not neutral. They're paid for by those other companies. Having sold products in the past that they claimed where the best on the market yet were a POS I know how they stand.

They're as bad as JD Power.
betam4x
join:2002-10-12
Nashville, TN

betam4x to KrK

to KrK
Amen to that. Without getting all political, it's amazing how misinformed the general public really is. After all...Just for kicks...if anyone bothered looking into anything, you'd know that 'obamacare' is really 'romneycare'. Not that facts matter or anything.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

Very true! Even Romney refuses to admit the law is written off his own law that he passed and signed himself being the Gov. of Mass. But everyone likes to over look that part and just hate on Obama for it.

tc1uscg
join:2005-03-09
Gulfport, MS

tc1uscg to silbaco

to silbaco
Agree. They tried to tell me my 1993 Plymouth Voyager was something to stay aware from. Drove it for 15 years. And they told me the 1991 Honda Accord was better then sliced bread. The health record and visits to the repair shop proved them wrong. The car just rotted in the drive way. Had too much tied up in it to try and sell it. Teen drove it till the rear bumper fell off and it leaked so bad, he almost drowned (just kidding but it did leak really bad so the floor rotted). The car was at 190k and 14 years old. The van had 230k when it was donated. Just saying you can't always buy into the hype of these rags.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

KrK to TBBroadband

Premium Member

to TBBroadband
False.