Search similar:

uniqs

FifthE1ement
Tech Nut
join:2005-03-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

FifthE1ement

Sprint blows!

I just switched from Sprint and I love T-Mobile! On Sprint in South Florida I would get like 0.20-0.60 download and half that for upload on 3G and that was when the test didn't time out. On LTE I would get between 1-2Mb down and half that up. So Sprint was providing 3G speeds on LTE and some towers simply broadcast LTE and have no throughput. I would sometimes get a burst of up to 6Mb if I was within sight of the tower. Also I live in a Spark Sprint area which is supposed to get 50Mb down but I couldn't even get normal LTE! I just left two weeks ago so they haven't upgraded since then either. How are they going to do 50Mb down when they can't even do more than 2Mb?! What a joke! With T-Mobile I get 10-20Mb down and 1-5Mb up on HSPDA+ and 10-30Mb down and 5-15Mb up on LTE! Its amazing! And LTE is everywhere but if I reach an area that's not I get HSPDA! YAY! Plus the signal penetration is so much better as I get signal indoors everywhere now! I got a Note 3 and I'm actually paying less than Sprint now (and I was getting a 25% discount with Sprint too)!

When I was leaving Sprint they didn't even offer me anything to stay. Also I had two friends who left around the same time I did and they ignored us all. One account had 3 phones on it too! Sprint doesn't care about its customers and it shows which is why they are losing customer s hand over fist! All you have to do is read any site online or forum and you'll see Sprint is always being complained about, mainly because of their slow network. Maybe one day they will have a great network due to their superior spectrum setup, but I don't see that happening in the next 5 years as they are so far behind! They also need to stop selling to so many other MVNO's! There are literally like 50 companies who use the Sprint network!

5th