Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru to 02778712

Premium Member

to 02778712

Re: [Tools] What are some good cordless 18V tools?

That's a impact driver.. I need a impact Wrench I'm dealing with things 150 ft.lbs and more.
iknow_t
join:2012-05-03

iknow_t

said by Subaru:

That's a impact driver.. I need a impact Wrench I'm dealing with things 150 ft.lbs and more.

for the amount of torque you need, it's much cheaper to get a big air tank, fill that, and use your air impact wrench on it. you can even put everything in a cart, and wheel it around.
02778712 (banned)
join:2013-07-08
MA

02778712 (banned)

said by iknow_t:

said by Subaru:

for the amount of torque you need, it's much cheaper to get a big air tank, fill that, and use your air impact wrench on it. you can even put everything in a cart, and wheel it around.

Yea I use a compressor for anything else.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru to iknow_t

Premium Member

to iknow_t
said by iknow_t:

said by Subaru:

I have a air compressor with a air impact wrench which I've had for almost 4 years now. (750 Ft.lbs) thing is it's 20 miles from me and I'm in a location with no power source.. besides I need a new drill and cordless sawzall so in the end I end up getting what I need.